IGNORED

The 92 Club

dursleyred

once upon a time it was my goal like many footy fans i suppose to do all 92 grounds.but nowadays with so many clubs moving to new stadiums and teams dropping out the league a lot more regular than they use to its be coming alot harder to do.what i was wondering do other fans count the clubs they have been to or the actual grounds.i have had this argument with my mates many times saying that if say youve been to the reebok and burnden park for example thats 2 grounds ,where as they say going to bolton is one .doesnt really matter that much i suppose just wondering how others see it

once upon a time it was my goal like many footy fans i suppose to do all 92 grounds.but nowadays with so many clubs moving to new stadiums and teams dropping out the league a lot more regular than they use to its be coming alot harder to do.what i was wondering do other fans count the clubs they have been to or the actual grounds.i have had this argument with my mates many times saying that if say youve been to the reebok and burnden park for example thats 2 grounds ,where as they say going to bolton is one .doesnt really matter that much i suppose just wondering how others see it

Personally I see it as being grounds. There is the potential for two new clubs and therefore grounds from the conference each year anyway. I'm only up to 21 so plenty for me to do anyway - next new ground = St Andrews

I ambiguously throw the lot in :innocent06: May have to refine my policy when I go sailing through the 92mark though.

hard question to answer, i have the same problem with colchester, walsall, rotherham, do they still count?

i think clubs, but then again everytime you say you've done the 92 you'd have to qualify it with the old grounds

ive got about 24 left to do, mostly crap expensive premier teams, prefer to go to dagenham than the emerites.

If you don't count the new grounds, I have been to 87 out of the 92 (ALL WITH BRISTOL CITY FC). Still missing are: Accrington Stanley, Barnet, Dagenham & Redbridge, Macclesfield Town & Morecambe Town....not likely to go to those in a hurry though.

And technically I have done the 92 if you count the teams that have been thrown out of the Fizzy Pop League over the years (eg: Cambridge United, Torquay United, York City etc etc).

BCAGFC

I count each ground as only the current ground per team, like ive been to both of Donny's grounds for example but only count the one for the 92. Ive been to 71 of the current grounds not bad for only being 20. Just have league 1 and 2 grounds left to visit so not that appealing without likely to be watching city. Have done most of the grounds with City or Peterborough with my dad being a Posh fan. Have done a a few as a neutral like the Premier League grounds. Overall ive visited 84 different grounds including old grounds and non league grounds.

Bristol city, chelsea, old wembley, new wembley, millenium stadium, wolves, coventry, brentford, blackpool, palace, forest, qpr, sheff utd, southampton, rovers, leicester, tranmere, walsall, yeovil,

these are the ones i have done.

hopefully going to donny tomorow.

will be going to derby and brum and maybe burnley.

If we had gone up i would have done all the prem ones.

The official 92 Club have some pretty hard and fast rules - you need to have seen each of the 92 clubs play a competitive match on their current home ground. Personally I prefer the approach taken on www.doingthe92.com which "allows" you to count any match on each of the current 92 grounds. You can record any other games at any other grounds also.

At the end of the day it's all a bit of fun so just make your own rules up!

Its easy just doing the 92!

Doing it with City is the hard part because we have to play them.

I have been to 82 of the current 92 "CLUBS" - with City.

126 Grounds with City all together - including old grounds and ex league (now conference or lower)

I've only done something like 10 but have sat in all 4 stands at both ashton gate and fratton park - live in pompey got the milton end in at the cup game

already i've lost colchester though and i only went there a year ago!

personally i would count it as the current home grounds of the 92

Archived