IGNORED

Cardiff "didn't Turn Up"

Smiling Dave

Nice to hear on the radio this morning that Cardiff were pretty bad last night v. the Arse - I was beginning to worry that our run of playing poor sides was coming to an end...

Sheffield United got beat 6-0 by Arsenal reserves I think earlier on this season so losing 4-0 isn't that bad. I'm fairly sure most of the sides in our league would get whipped by them.

With Cardiff's games in hand they could still trouble the top 3 IMO- look at their form in the league.

Sheffield United got beat 6-0 by Arsenal reserves I think earlier on this season so losing 4-0 isn't that bad. I'm fairly sure most of the sides in our league would get whipped by them.

With Cardiff's games in hand they could still trouble the top 3 IMO- look at their form in the league.

No shame in losing big to Arsenal - didn't they put 7 past Everton a couple of seasons back ?

Hopefully it will have blighted Cardiffs confidence - but conversely it may help them focus now they only have the league to look at. A definite positive is that they must face a bit of a fixture pile up & whilst their starting 11 is strong I don't think that they have a very big squad.

Archived