IGNORED

Postive Thinking

simon uk

There's no reason why we can't come away with 3 points tonight if we are mentally prepared. That's the only bit that worries me with City, although their attitude seems to be spot on of late.

The approach after Brad's pen miss on Saturday says their heads won't drop tonight whatever happens.

There's no reason why we can't come away with 3 points tonight if we are mentally prepared. That's the only bit that worries me with City, although their attitude seems to be spot on of late.

The approach after Brad's pen miss on Saturday says their heads won't drop tonight whatever happens.

Its wierd but if I had the choice between 1 win and 1 loss, or 2 draws, I would take the 2 draws just to keep the momentum going. I also hope we manage to avoid a mauling against Reading, another 3-1 like the peacock and matthews game would be nice!

Its wierd but if I had the choice between 1 win and 1 loss, or 2 draws, I would take the 2 draws just to keep the momentum going. I also hope we manage to avoid a mauling against Reading, another 3-1 like the peacock and matthews game would be nice!

Surprisingly they have struggled to score goals recently (though they are undoubtedly the best in this league I reckon) and with our record of clean sheets away from home I don't see why a mauling should happen.

Think they are the best in the league, we deserved to go down 4-1 (never forget the amazing spirit and cheer that Stern's 89th(?) minute consolation got! Celebrated like it was our 5th or something. It was both irony and the Always Believe attitude.

Take that attitude, and the current form of the team and you have a well-grounded belief that we could beat them.

Never would have thought I'd be saying that when I was watching them teach us a lesson in football, but we seem to be a different team now.

3points tonight, 1 on Saturday would please me, but I always believe and I know we'll go for all 6!

Archived