IGNORED

World 30 Days Free

CotswoldRed

Hi Folks

Thinking of taking up the WORLD 30 day free offer. I understand you sign up with your credit card details and then you can cancel if you don't want to keep the service.

Questions is, has anyone had issues with the cancellation process? Normally I'm sceptical of this type of subscription service as they can be a real pain to process cancellations and they start taking your money when you don't want the service. Hope there's nothing to worry about.

Has anyone had any issues with cancelling?

Cheers

Paul ...

PTV (or whatever they call themselves these days after their latest incarnation) are a complete nightmare to deal with administratively, so I wouldn't be overly confident of an efficient cancellation process.

That said, it's a great service that the club provides, and I doubt you'll want to cancel anyway.

I signed up about a year ago one one of their special offers. I was able to quickly cancel online (no need to send a letter or have anyone tell me why I had to stay!) and cancellation was done is about 20 seconds. From that experience, I give it a massive thumbs-up...

A short time after cancelling I realised I was actually missing it so resubscribed - the BCFC World team are amongst the best in the FL - when you look at other sites (always good to get oppo views - contact Perform Group if you don't have access), you realise that City's is one of the best World services out there.

I signed up about a year ago one one of their special offers. I was able to quickly cancel online (no need to send a letter or have anyone tell me why I had to stay!) and cancellation was done is about 20 seconds. From that experience, I give it a massive thumbs-up...

A short time after cancelling I realised I was actually missing it so resubscribed - the BCFC World team are amongst the best in the FL - when you look at other sites (always good to get oppo views - contact Perform Group if you don't have access), you realise that City's is one of the best World services out there.

Excellent stuff. Decision made.

I've just signed up for World, but couldn't get the Saints commentary for love or money on Saturday, is there some special knack to getting it?

Went onto the page that had 'commentary' on there, but couldn't hear anything (yes, speakers were on!) and no matter what I pressed I didn't get any sound at all.........

Archive is great though - still get goosebumps watching Goodfellow & Roberts against Hartlepool!

Archived