IGNORED

Bcfc World

21. Marcham

I bought World around a week ago, so i'm still new to how it all works.

So i was just wondering, how do i get them commentary for tonights game?

Thought i'd ask now than just before kick off.?

Many thanks.

Under the WORLD heading on the main screen, (just to the right of the photo) I usually select 'Live event' and it takes you direct to the commentary. Doing this also opens up a window to the left which offers you audio commentary (where available) of all matches playing at the same time. You can select the commentary from here also. That's just two methods that work for me.

Under the WORLD heading on the main screen, (just to the right of the photo) I usually select 'Live event' and it takes you direct to the commentary. Doing this also opens up a window to the left which offers you audio commentary (where available) of all matches playing at the same time. You can select the commentary from here also. That's just two methods that work for me.

Thanks very much mate.

• Admin

but why at half time in the city game does City world then go to the commentary at Rovers !!!!

don't want to listen to that rubbish !!! I choose to listen to CITY world and NOT Radio Bristol who I would expect to revert to that trash - surely we can do some HT review from Donny ???

Archived