IGNORED

Think Positive

PAPA650

As much it hurts me to say it looks like alot of critic's saying our brilliant run was due to weaker teams could be right !! hopefully I'm wrong and tonight was a slight hicup due to abcent players and we can get back on tracks on the week end against reading but I'm not going to hold my breath.

but i do feel there is enough points on the board to keep us up to build a stronger side for next season providing new players are signed some thing i feel and many others feel was not done enough this season, still feel its been a good turn around from what could have been a very tense end of season run in ? 18th was not a nice place to be sitting in at xmas so well done to all for a great little run and give us a little bit of hope of a play off place !! and I'm not writing that off quite yet very tight up there at the moment next 5 games will be very crucial !!!!!! so who can hold there hands up and say a play off spot is available :fingerscrossed:

As much it hurts me to say it looks like alot of critic's saying our brilliant run was due to weaker teams could be right !! hopefully I'm wrong and tonight was a slight hicup due to abcent players and we can get back on tracks on the week end against reading but I'm not going to hold my breath.

but i do feel there is enough points on the board to keep us up to build a stronger side for next season providing new players are signed some thing i feel and many others feel was not done enough this season, still feel its been a good turn around from what could have been a very tense end of season run in ? 18th was not a nice place to be sitting in at xmas so well done to all for a great little run and give us a little bit of hope of a play off place !! and I'm not writing that off quite yet very tight up there at the moment next 5 games will be very crucial !!!!!! so who can hold there hands up and say a play off spot is available :fingerscrossed:

We may not make the play-offs but we need to prove to our critics in these last games that we can beat the top teams. That would give us something to hold on to for next season when I think we should be looking to be a top 6 side.

We may not make the play-offs but we need to prove to our critics in these last games that we can beat the top teams. That would give us something to hold on to for next season when I think we should be looking to be a top 6 side.

Gary johnson has won promotion every other season since he became manager of yeovil therefore we WILL go up this season no matter what

We're Bristol City We always believe

Being right don't stop me being disappointed - was just starting to believe.... of course the play-offs is still possible but I cant see it :disapointed2se:

oh well - like you say - if we don't make it - theres always next season.

But i still believe - I think GJ will take us up :city: just not this season!

...another added little incentive/motivator to do well in the 'top team' fixtures coming up soon is the preservation of our no 'doubles' against us record so far. Only a handfull of teams are still in with a shout of 'doing' us both home & away this season... fewer the better!

- Pride & Belief an important factor, starting with Reading :fingerscrossed: .

Archived