IGNORED

Another Missed Penalty

Proper Job

I see Trunds missed a penalty for Leeds last night, looks like its a Bristol City thing this season!

However in fairness it looked a good penalty and more credit should be given to the keeper for the save than blame to Lee for the miss.

On another point, can anyone else remember a season where we've had so many penalties?

Off the top of my head:

Doncaster (Mcindoe - scored)

Southampton (Mcindoe - missed)

Forest (Mcindoe - missed)

Burnley (Maynard - scored)

Portsmouth (Maynard - missed)

Norwich (Orr - scored)

Southampton (Orr - missed)

Thats seven already (three scored) and I cant ever remember us getting that many penalties in a season let alone by the end of February.

Fingers crossed we find someone who can consistantly find the net. My moneys on Mcallister

I think Mickey Bell is still playing...

Any chance of Martin Scott ??

It's good that we are winning more pens - at least we must be doing something right. Fortunately the misses haven't cost us too much ... other than the last min miss v NFFC.

Hopefully McCallister will be up to it. Personally I'd have persevered longer with Maynard - he had a kick saved by Englands best goalie - it wasn't the worlds best pen but it wasn't the worst either.

I see Trunds missed a penalty for Leeds last night, looks like its a Bristol City thing this season!

However in fairness it looked a good penalty and more credit should be given to the keeper for the save than blame to Lee for the miss.

On another point, can anyone else remember a season where we've had so many penalties?

Off the top of my head:

Doncaster (Mcindoe - scored)

Southampton (Mcindoe - missed)

Forest (Mcindoe - missed)

Burnley (Maynard - scored)

Portsmouth (Maynard - missed)

Norwich (Orr - scored)

Southampton (Orr - missed)

Thats seven already (three scored) and I cant ever remember us getting that many penalties in a season let alone by the end of February.

Fingers crossed we find someone who can consistantly find the net. My moneys on Mcallister

02/03 had a total of 11 pens scored all and my money for a pen scorer is on lee johnson

Why not people don't like him so how much more can they moan at him if he misses?

I remember the shoot out we had against Boro in the cup a few years ago. I was a bit confused as to why LJ didnt take one.

Maybe he just isnt confident enough (and who can blame him) to take one? A big part of taking pens is about having the confidence to step up

Archived