IGNORED

Officials

Jordan Tansley

when will we get a decent ref?

I havn't seen a decent refereeing performance this season, on tele or at AG. why is this?

is the standard of officiating this terrible? can the home of football not produce a single decent ref?

I'm actually disgusted by the growing ineptitude of officials in the last 5 years... when will this change?

when will we get a decent ref?

I havn't seen a decent refereeing performance this season, on tele or at AG. why is this?

is the standard of officiating this terrible? can the home of football not produce a single decent ref?

I'm actually disgusted by the growing ineptitude of officials in the last 5 years... when will this change?

Because you are biased and the referee is impartial?

I actually think over the last 5 years the officials in general have improved. We'll always have bad decisions but that's because refs are human and I for one don't want the human nature taken out of the game, or we'll end up with something like American football a game that lasts an hour but takes 3 hours to play.

I actually think over the last 5 years the officials in general have improved. We'll always have bad decisions but that's because refs are human and I for one don't want the human nature taken out of the game, or we'll end up with something like American football a game that lasts an hour but takes 3 hours to play.

Agree, the whole beauty of the game is that refs can make the odd dubious DESCION but thats what makes football football. I would hate it to get like Rugby league or cricket when they have to consult the third official and everyone has to look up at the big screen to see ''GOAL'' or ''FOUL''.

Because you are biased and the referee is impartial?

Well said. I seem to remember against Derby (?)when we had Mr Singh (the ref with the turban) it was one of the best refereeing performance's i'd ever seen...although that could be because my memory is slightly dodgy

Well said. I seem to remember against Derby (?)when we had Mr Singh (the ref with the turban) it was one of the best refereeing performance's i'd ever seen...although that could be because my memory is slightly dodgy

I agree but others said he was awful.

I thought the ref on Saturday was OK if a bit dodgy in the second half.

There are some refs I can not stand though off the top of my head Styles, Rennie and Kettle all are really poor refs and I know I am not alone in thinking that.

I've seen a number of good refereeing performances this season so I think that's unfair. I've seen a few pretty dodgy ones too as well. It doesn't seem out of the ordinary either way to me.

I'd like referees to have more opportunity to use their own judgement, I think FIFA have over legislated the game a bit.

Agree, the whole beauty of the game is that refs can make the odd dubious DESCION but thats what makes football football. I would hate it to get like Rugby league or cricket when they have to consult the third official and everyone has to look up at the big screen to see ''GOAL'' or ''FOUL''.

But aren't those challenges at the big tennis tournaments fun? When they show a computerised slo-mo replay, with the audience going "whooooo" as the ball flies through the air just for the fluff on the ball to 'just' catch the line.

I agree but others said he was awful.

I thought the ref on Saturday was OK if a bit dodgy in the second half.

There are some refs I can not stand though off the top of my head Styles, Rennie and Kettle all are really poor refs and I know I am not alone in thinking that.

ANDY HALL IS SHOCKING UP THERE WITH KETTLE

I didn't think he was too bad last night, and seemed to get most things right. After every game there seems to be people whinging about something the ref missed, whilst overlooking the incidents that went in our favour. Let's not turn into a Forum of Ferguson/ Wenger moaners.

I didn't think he was too bad last night, and seemed to get most things right. After every game there seems to be people whinging about something the ref missed, whilst overlooking the incidents that went in our favour. Let's not turn into a Forum of Ferguson/ Wenger moaners.

stop moaning about the moaners , :whistle:

Archived