IGNORED

Summer Concerts

Barrs Court Red

Any rumours about this year?

We could narrow it down, what old age performers are on tour this summer.........

Didn't 50% of the Zep reform at the end of last year...?! Ok, maybe a bit out of our league...

Blur could probably be considered 'veteran' these days, too, although they're only about 40.

Personally, I'd love to see the Manics down here.

Didn't 50% of the Zep reform at the end of last year...?! Ok, maybe a bit out of our league...

Blur could probably be considered 'veteran' these days, too, although they're only about 40.

Revival of '82 , at 6 was too young but have seen the 'Stones' 3 times and would love to see them at AG , any chance?

I think Led Zep are hugely out of our league but would love to see it happen!

Blur have got a tour planned from what i gather and are strong rumours to headline Glasto this year.

Oasis are doing a stadium tour, however they have already added further dates which havnt sold out so they would be unlikely.

It would have to be someone likely to sell 20,000 odd tickets to make it worthwhile to the club so maybe worth the lub seeing who is headlining the festivals this year and see if they fancy another gig in the summer - possibly as a warm up.

Metallica would be interesting...... :noexpression:

Howver I have a feeling we wont be having a concert this year.

Now The Boss has been named as the headline act at Glastonbury we ought to try and get him to do a 'warm up' gig at The Gate a few days before.

I was lucky enough to see him at The Emirates last year... he was AWSOME (and so was the ground - did you know they have padded seats there!)

Come on Steve and Colin, look into it and try and arrange something.

He could even change the words from Atlantic City to BRISTOL City!!! Also the City fans could greet him in the normal way Bruuuuuuuce (just like Skuuuuse!!) :fingerscrossed:

Archived