IGNORED

Where To Park

Guest RobbieTurner

Guest RobbieTurner

I've just returnedd from a ban so couldn't ask when I saw the subject mentioned before, but where is the best place to park at Reading - someone was saying if you are chcuked in the car park at the ground, it takes about an hour to get out ??

We had over an hour wait coming out of West Brom last season and it was bedlum, everyone getting lairy. Is there any street parking near or car parks with reasonable exit times ?

Any suggestions welcome !

I've just returnedd from a ban so couldn't ask when I saw the subject mentioned before, but where is the best place to park at Reading - someone was saying if you are chcuked in the car park at the ground, it takes about an hour to get out ??

We had over an hour wait coming out of West Brom last season and it was bedlum, everyone getting lairy. Is there any street parking near or car parks with reasonable exit times ?

Any suggestions welcome !

The nearest residential area is Whitley just over the A33 but you would take your chances there as it is one of the grottiest areas of Reading. Nearer the town centre there are permits everywhere. I would advise you to park at the ground and put up with the wait (probably 40 mins to get in and the same to get out). There are buses that go from the station but they get jammed in the traffic too.

If you come off the M4 at J11, and take the second exit (one just after Reading turning), theres a Park and Ride about half a mile down the road - easy to find.

J11 signpost will probably say Earley and Arborfield. You need the third from left lane (of 4 lanes) as you come up the slip road to the R/B. Left hand 2 lanes go into Reading.

I'm a City supporter and live 10 mins away, but can't go due to other commitments :(

Archived