IGNORED

So Who's Off To Yeovil Then?

Tim S

With Terry Skiverton now the new Yeovil manager (Brian Tinnion anyone??!!) and his connection with Gary Johnson, and the fact that Johnson has already said that he will help Skiverton out where he can with loan players, I was just wondering who do you expect to see off to Yeovil Town on loan soon.....

David Noble perhaps? John Akinde?

I have a funny feeling that Bristol City and Yeovil are suddenly about to become very close allays.... or at least as far as the management are concerned!

Maybe we can unload Brian Wilson onto them.

or possibly a loan deal for James Wilson and/or Tristan Plummer? Maybe Christian Ribeiro when he's back from injury to get a couple of games under his belt?

I think that could be quite positive for us. I've always been a fan of loaning our players out who aren't getting 1st team opportunities here. I know we've always had Cheltenham, but if Skiverton and GJ worked slightly more closely, could be very good for players like Akinde to get an opportunity to have first team football at a decent level, where both sides win. Doubt DN would go, he's already turned down the opportunity to go out on loan hasn't he? Would probably use this link mainly for young players and players coming back from injury.

Probably in order of probability:

John Akinde, especially if Leeds send Lee Trundle back at the end of his second month, giving us 5 other experienced strikers.

James Wilson, if Jamie McCombe gets fit and his first chance of League One football becomes preferable to him to suddenly being our 4th or even 5th choice centre back.

Frankie Artus, if he does ok at Kettering and GJ thinks that he could cut it in League One.

The other possibility is Stephen Henderson, if Chris Weale is fit and they need a back up keeper, or even maybe Weale himself.

I'd be very surprised if Noble could summon up the enthusiasm to go to Somerset, seeing as he's already turned down loan moves to 2 bigger South East based League One clubs.

Quite likely that Akinde might get a loan there. I was suprised they sacked Slade in all honesty but hey that's football I guess.

So I think that maybe Akinde, Noble, Wilson (Possibly both), Murray and Ribeiro when fit will be heading down to Yeovil.

Weale back to Yeovil? A good move for him to gain first team experience but I'd rather have him here (when fit) challenging Basso.

Guest ashtonyate
Quite likely that Akinde might get a loan there. I was suprised they sacked Slade in all honesty but hey that's football I guess.

So I think that maybe Akinde, Noble, Wilson (Possibly both), Murray and Ribeiro when fit will be heading down to Yeovil.

Weale back to Yeovil? A good move for him to gain first team experience but I'd rather have him here (when fit) challenging Basso.

We haven't got enough forwards ourself to loan out Akinda to anyone send john to Yeovil would be better

With Terry Skiverton now the new Yeovil manager (Brian Tinnion anyone??!!) and his connection with Gary Johnson, and the fact that Johnson has already said that he will help Skiverton out where he can with loan players, I was just wondering who do you expect to see off to Yeovil Town on loan soon.....

David Noble perhaps? John Akinde?

I have a funny feeling that Bristol City and Yeovil are suddenly about to become very close allays.... or at least as far as the management are concerned!

I know for a fact that they tried to get Akinde on loan earlier in the season,but Johnson would'nt let him out on loan.

Archived