IGNORED

Reading V City - Match Day Thread

elhombrecito

lets just hope we don't repeat the ipswich match 0-1 at halftime 3-1 11 mins later

come on city keep it up

I was at that game and it was heartbreaking, don't panic though, those goals were conceded after Carey came off injured, Wilson came on for Carey, Boom really asked too much of Wilson when he came on and got battered, was probably crapping himself a bit having to come on, was not protected enough by Boom according to GJ.

Anyhoo, could not ask for any more commitment from the Lads today, would have been happy with a draw, a win I cant even consider at the moment.

I was at that game and it was heartbreaking, don't panic though, those goals were conceded after Carey came off injured, Wilson came on for Carey, Boom really asked too much of Wilson when he came on and got battered, was probably crapping himself a bit having to come on, was not protected enough by Boom according to GJ.

Anyhoo, could not ask for any more commitment from the Lads today, would have been happy with a draw, a win I cant even consider at the moment.

2-0

Samo, whats the score, Samo Samo, whats the score?!

Nah only joking mate, I'm just a bit excited, as you can all imagine!

Fair play; I was totally wrong! :D

Could not have see this for the life of me!

Would have taken a single point from this week (Donny and Reading) and I'd hope we can hold on for at least that now!

Fair play; I was totally wrong! :D

Could not have see this for the life of me!

Would have taken a single point from this week (Donny and Reading) and I'd hope we can hold on for at least that now!

Happily wrong I would imagine! In fairness Reading are a very good team, and if they play to there best they will challenge anyone in this league!

I actually thought we might do Donny, then lose this one, but the other way round is perfectly fine with me!

Archived