IGNORED

Top 2

Sampson City Reds

Yes I know its a long shot for us to finish in the top 2 but surely after todays superb result at Reading and with brum losing today as well we are catching them up week after week. If we can keep up this form until the end of the season we must be in with a shout. The top 3 are all in bad form so heres hoping we can get in and around them come the end of the season.

UP THE REDS

Yes I know its a long shot for us to finish in the top 2 but surely after todays superb result at Reading and with brum losing today as well we are catching them up week after week. If we can keep up this form until the end of the season we must be in with a shout. The top 3 are all in bad form so heres hoping we can get in and around them come the end of the season.

UP THE REDS

Someone posted something silmilar last week. I did say we would need to see how we reacted today against a fancied top side. I think Gary and his team have really fired a shot across the bows of the top 6. We need to focus on the next game, its an old cliche but so so true. Come on City!!

UP THE REDS

IF we replicate the next 12 games with the form of the last 12 (W8D2L2) we'd have a final sum of 79 points -which is what Sjoke went up on last season- but that was unusually low.

....ey, don't let me dampen your belief though!

Obviously we have points in the bag which is much better than games in hand. but you can go as far as back as QPR who are 11th! and they have enough points to get ahead of us only a few teams have played the same amount as us. So I think we are in a great position and great form.Though things will only come together in the next month when al of the games in hands are being played.

Archived