IGNORED

Fan Unity

Freemantle 27

Whilst at the game today i got told my a gentleman to sit down.. ok this didn't please me but i thought i would obleige.

when Dele scored me and this guy were cheering together and celebrating together. Also comparing this forum to Reading's how we all saying how great a day we had whilst providing constructive critism, unlike reading who are constantly bickering sayin how Coppel should leave etc.

Lastly is was being discussed on BBC Berkshire whether if the fans are in full voice the players will do well or visaversa.

I believe that our fantastic support gave our players the inspiration and confidence to go on and win.

I hope some Reading fan will see this and post on their own forum how crap their support really is.

:city::englandsmile4wf:

We know our support is rubbish, it's something the 'fans' talk about a lot on hob nob. But nothing is ever done about it. The game we played against Wolves, the atmosphere was electric, we won that and i do think fans do have an important part to play in any game. We're a 'family' club, so the only rowdy supporters you'll catch are the ones in Y26! The season we went up as champions, support was magnificent, now it's faded. Every club goes through ups and downs. Our fans have united in the past, WE protested to KEEP Steve Coppell and guess what? IT WORKED. So don't say we have no inspiration or determination to back our team. That's false. I am sure there are a few of your fans you could call embarassing. Every team has that and every team goes through bad patches, we're there atm but it means we'll end the season on a high! Carry on playing the way you played today, you'll be up there, guaranteed, providing other results go your way.

Archived