IGNORED

Cosmic

riddlesdown red

who else had a chuckle at the use of the word cosmic during the after game press conference with GJ, as far as I am aware the only other high profile personality to use this word is Rodney Trotter. His london roots and the fact he literally so close to Nelson Mandella House may account for that but it was a quality bit of humour and he was struggling to keep a straight face.

who else had a chuckle at the use of the word cosmic during the after game press conference with GJ, as far as I am aware the only other high profile personality to use this word is Rodney Trotter. His london roots and the fact he literally so close to Nelson Mandella House may account for that but it was a quality bit of humour and he was struggling to keep a straight face.

Typical GJ humour, but he's more Del Boy than Rodders

Cosmic Casalndra!

Archived