IGNORED

Song For Ivan

russadam

Love it, except he's from Northern Ireland is he not? Different nationality entirely.

Absolutely, but a true artiste never lets the facts restrict the flow of his creative juices.

I might have a suitable politicly correct work around.

He's quick, he's red

his country borders with that of the late comic Dermot Morgan, although the Nationalists wanted to be reunited with the rest of Ireland the Unionists didn't, anyways, the good Friday agreement sorted that out!

Ivan Sproule, Ivan Sproule

:dunno:

I might have a suitable politicly correct work around.

He's quick, he's red

his country borders with that of the late comic Dermot Morgan, although the Nationalists wanted to be reunited with the rest of Ireland the Unionists didn't, anyways, the good Friday agreement sorted that out!

Ivan Sproule, Ivan Sproule

:dunno:

Blimey! Factual, educational and knee-deep in imagery. Trips off the tongue a treat. But I take your social commentary and furthering the Craggy Island motif, I give you:

He's quick, he's red

Ah go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on,

go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on - live with Father Ted (if you want to, we're quite broadminded these days),

Ivan Sproule, Ivan Sproule.

Archived