IGNORED

Qpr Away

CotswoldRed

Hi Folks

Considering QPR for the first time, but by car. I am guessing that every road within walking distance of the ground will be residents parking? After all it is London?

Does anyone know the area well and can recommend the best options for parking within a 15/20 minute walk of the ground, preferably free and safe.

Paul ...

Hi Folks

Considering QPR for the first time, but by car. I am guessing that every road within walking distance of the ground will be residents parking? After all it is London?

Does anyone know the area well and can recommend the best options for parking within a 15/20 minute walk of the ground, preferably free and safe.

Paul ...

Parking round that ground for free is mission impossible - don't think safety is an issue, there are just too many people living round there/shopping to leave any room for visitors. it will be 100% residents parking too. One thought would be to park at the new Westfield shopping centre, which is walkable - you will have to pay but not a huge amount. Carpark has room for 4,500 people it says on their website: Website is http://uk.westfield.com/london/getting-there/car

Well_red

Parking round that ground for free is mission impossible - don't think safety is an issue, there are just too many people living round there/shopping to leave any room for visitors. it will be 100% residents parking too. One thought would be to park at the new Westfield shopping centre, which is walkable - you will have to pay but not a huge amount. Carpark has room for 4,500 people it says on their website: Website is http://uk.westfield.com/london/getting-there/car

Well_red

Looks simple and convenient, thanks!

Last year I parked in a side road the other side of Shephards Bush green. It was residents parking but only Monday-Friday so it was free. Two minutes walk away from the pubs in Shephards Bush and 10-15 minutes from the ground. Perfect.

Worth a try before heading to Westfield, thanks.

BE WARNED THAT NOW THE WESTFIELD SHOPPING CENTRE IS OPEN THERE ARE ROADWORKS ALL AROUND SHEPERDS BUSH AND THE BBC THEY ARE CHANGING THE PARKING ON THE STREETS. THERE IS A LOT OF SUSPENDED PARKING AROUND THE GROUND. YOUR SAFEST BET IS THE WESTFIELD ONLY FIVE MINUTES WALK. I ENDURE THE CHAOS OF IT ALL TWICE A WEEK AND THE SIGNS SAY THEY WILL FINISH IN MAY. TAKE IT FROM ME IT IS NOT FUN. I WOULD PARK AT BRENTFORD AND CATCH THE TUBE YOUR TRIP WILL BE MUCH QUICKER. HOPE THIS HELPS.

Archived