IGNORED

Eastend Increase

Forza Revolution

As it was before today's news of more eastend seats, it was already a hard enough task for the Ateyo to come out in force and create an atmosphere similar to the eastend, But now the EE has doubled in size its even more important for everyone in the Ateyo to get involved and really make some noise on saturday!

The Example the EE has set and will set on saturday with the extra room should surely force us to get involved! Hopefully they'll encourage us from there end but we still need to do are bit!

Anyone up for jumping, dancing, singing and bouncing round the ground get involved!

Wolves Zyder Eds

We are the Park end,

We are the Park end

We are the Park end

Ashton Gate

The poll indicates that Park End is the most popular choice so it should be given a go, however i still feel that (due to far from all atyeoers being online to see such discussion) that it may be confusing but lets give it a go and see what happens. Whatever the name the important thing is that we all sing as much as we can and actually stand up and bounce for the Johnson's says number. even if everyone else around you is sat - STAND and bounce it'll catch on if enough people do it (i hope).

FORZA ATYEO PARKENDER CRU!

Not sure mate , I only saw the poll that was created which suggested the Park enders was the most popular decision?

I'm not sure though, let me no if anything was decided? Maybe someone could set up a poll on here?

Wolves Zyder eds

The poll is in the polls section of this site - i posted a link to it on the main board. Strangley enough you can't post polls in main forum.

Good work Wolf Man !! Just returned from a week in Egypt (incidentally all the egyptians spotted our shirts and had only good things to say about us and they ALL to a man held Meteb and agent resposible for the deal falling through, much respect for GJ for kicking deal into touch) and see you have kicked off the call to arms for the Ateyo/Park End..Fan bloody tastic, I hear we even got a round of applause for our bouncing vs Soton, wish I had been there and not in Sharm !!

Just another suggestion, how about all Park Enders take as many city flags/ scarves as they can find ( we sometimes don't bother with them all, less to carry) and all hold them up much like the kop at Anfield as the teams run out, could look stunning but again the difficulty will be getting the message to enough people as obviously not all read this site.

Anyway, really excited about Sat, lets hope we can keep up with the hype !! Keep going mate.

I was just messing about on some site and for a big flag 25 ft by 12 it would cost a total of 170 pounds with Park Enders written on it not to bad really.

Sadly I don't think the club like us having a big flag which is a shame where do the east end get their scarves made to cause I was looking around and could not find anywhere?

I was just messing about on some site and for a big flag 25 ft by 12 it would cost a total of 170 pounds with Park Enders written on it not to bad really.

Sadly I don't think the club like us having a big flag which is a shame where do the east end get their scarves made to cause I was looking around and could not find anywhere?

Why would the club not like you having a flag? I think they would be happy for you to have one.

Archived