IGNORED

No New Ee Season Tickets

Wales Cidered

I rang the TO ready to buy an EE season ticket only to be told that there were no tickets available as the Police limited the numbers available. How many other clubs allow the police to dictate their entry policy? Each week we see shared stands in the Prem yet we can't go in the EE either as a new ST holder or on the day unless we wait til the last moment! I find this maddening - I want to see my football in the EE yet I can't get in there - even when I'm willing to shell out a few hundred pounds to get in there!

I rang the TO ready to buy an EE season ticket only to be told that there were no tickets available as the Police limited the numbers available. How many other clubs allow the police to dictate their entry policy? Each week we see shared stands in the Prem yet we can't go in the EE either as a new ST holder or on the day unless we wait til the last moment! I find this maddening - I want to see my football in the EE yet I can't get in there - even when I'm willing to shell out a few hundred pounds to get in there!

How many other clubs allow the police to dictate their entry policy?

All of them. Otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to open their ground.

But back to your point, I expect new EE season tickets will be allowed after the renewal deadline has passed, at the moment they have to assume all current EE-ers will renew, but there is bound to be a few who don't.

But back to your point, I expect new EE season tickets will be allowed after the renewal deadline has passed, at the moment they have to assume all current EE-ers will renew, but there is bound to be a few who don't.

and it will only be a few who don't, i wouldnt hold your breath

It really is very annoying. Our section set aside in the East End really is undersubscribed.

I wish the club could go to the police with a constructuve argument on this issue (though they probably already have).

When you look at a half empty City section in the EE, it makes no sense at all. Most annoyingly there is no flexibility whatsoever for extra tickets (normally).

I'm not goijng to sacrifice my EE ticket to sit elsewhere - I waited years to get back in there after the 90's. But my children are desperate to join me and can't. Not sure what to do.

Not the same situation but heres an example of a club standing up to the police.

Grimsby Stand up to the Police

Hopefully they might start a trend?

Excuse my ignorance, but shared stands in the prem???

Where?

It really is very annoying. Our section set aside in the East End really is undersubscribed.

I wish the club could go to the police with a constructuve argument on this issue (though they probably already have).

When you look at a half empty City section in the EE, it makes no sense at all. Most annoyingly there is no flexibility whatsoever for extra tickets (normally).

I'm not goijng to sacrifice my EE ticket to sit elsewhere - I waited years to get back in there after the 90's. But my children are desperate to join me and can't. Not sure what to do.

the point is it's subscribed to the maximum when you take into account safety / segregation etc.. + the amount we have to let the opposition have for cup matches

So the police here wont let us take the city side of the east end to capacity...at palarce they cram em in with a metal rail separating the two sets of fans.

Ludicrous

Given that the away section is very rarely full, I don't know why we don't give more of the EE to home fans, squash away fans in the corner of EE and when a large away crowd is expected give them a block at the near end of the Williams.

Just imagine the increase in atmoshphere and noise level, by adding say a 1/3 more home fans into the EE! Just think of the extra bouncing!

Given that the away section is very rarely full, I don't know why we don't give more of the EE to home fans, squash away fans in the corner of EE and when a large away crowd is expected give them a block at the near end of the Williams.

Just imagine the increase in atmoshphere and noise level, by adding say a 1/3 more home fans into the EE! Just think of the extra bouncing!

You mean F block?? My season ticket block! :bruce_h4h: Surely it would be better to move home fans to the williams side. So that way the seats on the corner could be used! and the better food outlets and toilets would be available for the greater number of home fans!

You mean F block?? My season ticket block! :bruce_h4h: Surely it would be better to move home fans to the williams side. So that way the seats on the corner could be used! and the better food outlets and toilets would be available for the greater number of home fans!

Sorry sodburyred, thinking about it, that would make much more sense. Is that what we did against Rotherham, last home match of promotion season? Did they bring any away fans that day?

Please, have your seat back...

Sorry sodburyred, thinking about it, that would make much more sense. Is that what we did against Rotherham, last home match of promotion season? Did they bring any away fans that day?

Please, have your seat back...

Thankyou! Yeh that is what was done against Rotherham! Push the awy fans into the corner and have city fans merging with the Williams (almost like a bowl) :tumbleweed: Would probably increase the ground capacity doing it that way aswell!

F block? Is that the only part of the williams that sings? I think you lot should join us in the EE and putting the away fans there is a good idea. I think you would have alot of fun with us in the EE :)

F block? Is that the only part of the williams that sings? I think you lot should join us in the EE and putting the away fans there is a good idea. I think you would have alot of fun with us in the EE :)

Ye it is! Think its more abuse at away players and the refs than singing though! :innocent06: Me and my mates wanted too but we managed to renew our seats for cheaper than the east end :winner_third_h4h: so chose to stay put! got a good view from there aswell!

Ye it is! Think its more abuse at away players and the refs than singing though! :innocent06: Me and my mates wanted too but we managed to renew our seats for cheaper than the east end :winner_third_h4h: so chose to stay put! got a good view from there aswell!

HOW?

You often see on the tele, supporters seperated by one line of stewards - I think thats what he means....

cant see why we cant do that too?

Chavs and young wannabe hardnuts. Unfortunately, some teams still have these turds in the grounds trying to prove themselves to their mates and they seem to exist mainly outside the Prem.

At the Emirates, you get the banter thrown at each other across the line of stewards all the time, but never any actual physical approaches. It the same at other Prem grounds I have been too.

Unfortunately, as expressed on here in the past, it seems when City score a goal, these young turds have to run at the divide netting and taunt on the opposition fans.

To the FA and authorities, this could turn very nasty if there was only a line of stewards, hence the large divide and strict control.

Chavs and young wannabe hardnuts. Unfortunately, some teams still have these turds in the grounds trying to prove themselves to their mates and they seem to exist mainly outside the Prem.

At the Emirates, you get the banter thrown at each other across the line of stewards all the time, but never any actual physical approaches. It the same at other Prem grounds I have been too.

Unfortunately, as expressed on here in the past, it seems when City score a goal, these young turds have to run at the divide netting and taunt on the opposition fans.

To the FA and authorities, this could turn very nasty if there was only a line of stewards, hence the large divide and strict control.

Quite right, rayer. It's embarassing, more so when the opposing team goes down the other end and scores instantly, as has happened before this season.

The youngsters by the netting have calmed down.

"Unfortunately, some teams " Some? most teams. It's just a question of management. I suspect if there was just a few stewards and a thin line of netting the little 'uns would be even more subdued towards away fans.

If clubs like Portsmouth, Everton and Tottenham can do it, so can we.

The youngsters by the netting have calmed down.

"Unfortunately, some teams " Some? most teams. It's just a question of management. I suspect if there was just a few stewards and a thin line of netting the little 'uns would be even more subdued towards away fans.

If clubs like Portsmouth, Everton and Tottenham can do it, so can we.

Precisely. These little cowards give it the big un because they are quite far away and know there not ever going to get near the away fans....

They certainly would'nt do anything when confronted with a big burly meat-head!

Archived