IGNORED

2 Numpty St Queries

kmpowell

Don't really want to ring the TO because they are a)very busy, and b)clueless when it comes to answering questions! So I thought I'd give it a bash here...

1) If I don't renew by Friday, does that mean I lose the rights to my ST, or does it mean I just miss out on the 'discounted' price (even though It's not discounted, but that's a different story!) and I will have sufficient other time to renew before it is passed on for General Sale?

2) Did I dream it or did I previously read that there would be no ST price increase for 2009/10 campaign? Therefore, if the above question is a "no" and I don't renew by Friday, I will still pay the same as I did this season when it comes to the proper deadline?

:)

• Admin
Don't really want to ring the TO because they are a)very busy, and b)clueless when it comes to answering questions! So I thought I'd give it a bash here...

1) If I don't renew by Friday, does that mean I lose the rights to my ST, or does it mean I just miss out on the 'discounted' price (even though It's not discounted, but that's a different story!) and I will have sufficient other time to renew before it is passed on for General Sale?

2) Did I dream it or did I previously read that there would be no ST price increase for 2009/10 campaign? Therefore, if the above question is a "no" and I don't renew by Friday, I will still pay the same as I did this season when it comes to the proper deadline?

:)

1) You just miss out on the current prices.

2) I think you were indeed dreaming.

Archived