IGNORED

A Twist Of Fate

LoyalRed

Could see Hull getting relegated this season after such a great start with Geovanni, the summer signing who it seems only ever wants to play in the summer and Jimmy Bullard who has not kicked a ball for them on their books. Hull have spent pretty big since their entry to the Premier League and it could turn out to be catastrophic if their results don't improve.

Could see Hull getting relegated this season after such a great start with Geovanni, the summer signing who it seems only ever wants to play in the summer and Jimmy Bullard who has not kicked a ball for them on their books. Hull have spent pretty big since their entry to the Premier League and it could turn out to be catastrophic if their results don't improve.

Perhaps. Their are worst teams than them at the moment, i.e. Sjoke, West Brom, Middlesborough.

Yes

This was bound to happen...but why buy Bullard who was injury prone anyway? Plus the fact that the medical report showed a tear in the ligamente...buying him when there is a doubt like that is unforgivable, and the result is that they are now spending £200k per month on a cripple.

Bye bye Hull

Roy Hodgson is a shrewd fella. He knew perfectly well Bullhead was an injury prone ungrateful little waster and in the final years of his career, was this not seen by Hull? I was shocked, but not surprised at how Bulltard slated Fulham when he left, but the most surprising thing is WHY Hull paid him $45k a week on a 4 yr deal for an average Championship player imo. (no disrespect guys) and a transfer fee of a cool £5million is just too funny. This is the most classic example of what NOT to do when you go up, no doubt Hull got blinded by the glitz of teh Prem and caved in and gambled, well its going to cost them a lot!! Do Clubs never f**ing learn? I hope Hull go down, I like the Beautiful South and the House Martins, but Hull are a team I'll never have a ounce of respect for.

To be fair, a fit Jimmy Bullard would be an asset to most teams in the middle and bottom of the Prem. When I read that Hull had a £5m bid accepted, but no one matched it then thought it must be to do with his injury.

Shocking piece of business by the management at the club.

Saying that I've not got anything against Hull, I hope they stay up - as someone said further up, gives everyone hope that they can compete if you get there. Don't want Sjoke to stay up for the obvious reason, WBA have absolutely no chance whatsoever! Would love to see an established club come down and think one of Boro, Sunderland, Newcastle, Spurs or Blackburn will.

To be fair, a fit Jimmy Bullard would be an asset to most teams in the middle and bottom of the Prem. When I read that Hull had a £5m bid accepted, but no one matched it then thought it must be to do with his injury.

Shocking piece of business by the management at the club.

Saying that I've not got anything against Hull, I hope they stay up - as someone said further up, gives everyone hope that they can compete if you get there. Don't want Sjoke to stay up for the obvious reason, WBA have absolutely no chance whatsoever! Would love to see an established club come down and think one of Boro, Sunderland, Newcastle, Spurs or Blackburn will.

Pompey

Hull

West Brom

Agree there. Bullard is a reasonable player in the Prem but the price and wages paid on that contract length were risky IMO.

Archived