IGNORED

Leroy Lita

foghornred

:city: We all had great day at Reading on Saturday but one thing that spoiled it for me was the abuse that Leroy Lita got from our 'fans'.

There was Booing,Leroy is a W*****,City reject and Leroy Leroy whats the score among others that I heard.

The question that I ask is WHY ?

Leroy was a great servant to Bristol City and when he went he did not ask to go and it was for £1 million that we needed at the time.He has never (as far as I know) slagged off Bristol City and even wanted to come back to Ashton Gate on loan but Reading didn't want him to.

To me if anyone on the Reading side should get abuse it should be Liam Rosenior for the way that he left the club that had brought him through but even he speaks well of City in the programme.

So why the abuse toward Leroy ? If City signed him tomorrow most of you giving the abuse would be made up I'm sure.

Good news.Is a good player.But had a black period to loan Charlton Atletic last sezon.Is a good move for City.City have a foward class Maynard,John,Lita,Dele goooooo to Barclays.Is hard to catch the first 2 places because in 10 points maybe 12.Will go certainly playoff :englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h: :X

I am not sure of your age etc but........ When he was here he was a severe 'Billy Big B*****ks' Wandering around town setting fire to 50 quid notes in nightclubs and generally being a total nause creating havoc everywhere he went due to his arrogance and self importance. Alledgedly? No, I saw it personally!

He would never fit in with the type of professional players we have at present, thank god! Would never want to see him in a City shirt ever again!

On the pitch on his day a good player, off the pitch however a total bone head with masses of baggage!

I chanted every single chant you have listed and hope he heard every word (going by his frustrated performance I guess he did)! We owe LL nothing!

:city: We all had great day at Reading on Saturday but one thing that spoiled it for me was the abuse that Leroy Lita got from our 'fans'.

There was Booing,Leroy is a W*****,City reject and Leroy Leroy whats the score among others that I heard.

Leroy was a great servant to Bristol City and when he went he did not ask to go and it was for £1 million that we needed at the time.He has never (as far as I know) slagged off Bristol City and even wanted to come back to Ashton Gate on loan but Reading didn't want him to.

To me if anyone on the Reading side should get abuse it should be Liam Rosenior for the way that he left the club that had brought him through but even he speaks well of City in the programme.

So why the abuse toward Leroy ? If City signed him tomorrow most of you giving the abuse would be made up I'm sure.

You are right that Liam Rosenior spoke well of us in the match programme but I'd now like you to play my game of "Spot the bitter and twisted cocky little ba$tard" based on three comments I heard on Radio Berkshire on Saturday.

Comment 1 - Steve Coppell - "Bristol played well, defended brilliantly at the end and their fans were magnificent"

Comment 2 - Adam Federici - "Bristol City were better than us on the day and thats why they beat us"

Comment 3 - Liam Rosenior - "We created all the chances and Bristol City picked our pockets to be honest"

You decide!!!

Liam Rosenior was out of contract the manager was "reserved" about offering him a new one and so basically left on a Bosman when he got an offer from a prem club, he did nothing wrong.

Leroy Lita.....ah well, basically he went off at the end of the season stating how much he was looking forward to the next season with Marcus Stewart, he then came back from Pre-Season after having his ear turned by his agent wanting to leave City and stating how he wouldn't sign a new deal at the end of the coming season and basically demanded a transfer, Tinnion and Lansdown were very disapointted in this and had not much choice but to sell him, since leaving he came back to Bristol on a number of occasions having a pop at then Current City players regarding their careers and generally acting like a C@@T.

Would I have him back tomorrow......God Damn No. No better than Nicky Maynard who is a player with the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

Lita deserved everything we gave him,

Liam Rosenior was out of contract the manager was "reserved" about offering him a new one and so basically left on a Bosman when he got an offer from a prem club, he did nothing wrong.

Leroy Lita.....ah well, basically he went off at the end of the season stating how much he was looking forward to the next season with Marcus Stewart, he then came back from Pre-Season after having his ear turned by his agent wanting to leave City and stating how he wouldn't sign a new deal at the end of the coming season and basically demanded a transfer, Tinnion and Lansdown were very disapointted in this and had not much choice but to sell him, since leaving he came back to Bristol on a number of occasions having a pop at then Current City players regarding their careers and generally acting like a C@@T.

Would I have him back tomorrow......God Damn No. No better than Nicky Maynard who is a player with the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

Lita deserved everything we gave him,

To which players did he have ago at?

WAS a great servant??? I don' think so. He was a big headed, show off, trouble maker with an with an ego 100 times bigger than his IQ.

if City signed him ????? No thanks... Maynard is twice the player he ever was, and will only get better.

Good news.Is a good player.But had a black period to loan Charlton Atletic last sezon.Is a good move for City.City have a foward class Maynard,John,Lita,Dele goooooo to Barclays.Is hard to catch the first 2 places because in 10 points maybe 12.Will go certainly playoff :englandsmile4wf::winner_third_h4h: :X

What the hell does this say? :noexpression:

i was mascot at the Luton Town away match two weeks after the LDV game against Carlisle and when he wasnt even in the squad for the game i saw him in the tunnel almost in tears...i gained a sort of respect for him then as i felt that it showed he wanted to play for this team but because of Danny Wilson not willing to play him was why he left and not just for the money of a Premier League club

I really would love to answer why but i would have to moderate my own post,

Best left alone.......

Thought we had this discussion earlier on in the season. I booed him for the same reasons I did at AG. Lita on his day can be lethal so if me booing him helps put him off which I would say it did as he didn't score against us in 2 full games this season and also because of the way he left us. Following the arrival of Stewart Lita declared how happy he was to have the opportunity to play alongside Stewart and would sign a new contract immediately. We had a good striker on Hefs that didn't want to leave but felt he had to in order to play first team football. He was then sold to Donny, Lita didn't sign the contract as he promised and then ###### off to Reading and left us in the s**t. He is and still is a complete #######.

So sorry that I didn't clap or cheer someone who was disloyal to a club that gave him his opportunity.

If all of us were judged on our activities 16-25, most of us would have done time and the rest of us better liars.

Give the man a break, he and Brooker scored 40 between them and they gave us hope that season.

We all need to grow up eventually and Leroy Lita is no different.

If all of us were judged on our activities 16-25, most of us would have done time and the rest of us better liars.

Give the man a break, he and Brooker scored 40 between them and they gave us hope that season.

hes still a an arogant c### end of

Thought we had this discussion earlier on in the season. I booed him for the same reasons I did at AG. Lita on his day can be lethal so if me booing him helps put him off which I would say it did as he didn't score against us in 2 full games this season and also because of the way he left us. Following the arrival of Stewart Lita declared how happy he was to have the opportunity to play alongside Stewart and would sign a new contract immediately. We had a good striker on Hefs that didn't want to leave but felt he had to in order to play first team football. He was then sold to Donny, Lita didn't sign the contract as he promised and then ###### off to Reading and left us in the s**t. He is and still is a complete #######.

So sorry that I didn't clap or cheer someone who was disloyal to a club that gave him his opportunity.

says it all really. lita was did a right number on us. tinnion was alittle niave in letting heff go before leroy had comitted his future to us but even so lita stiched up the club that gave him his big break and i have never heard anyone have a good word to say about his attitude off the pitch. best bit is his powers on it seem to be waining.

:city: The main gripe about Lita seems to be about his attitude and the fact that he is cocky well so was Ian Wright,Eric Cantona and Robin Friday but they are all loved by their clubs supporters.

I also know that Leroy cares for City and when we lost 7-1 at Swansea he phoned the supporters coach (as no one would answer on the team coach) to find out what had happened.I for one would welcome him back.

:city: The main gripe about Lita seems to be about his attitude and the fact that he is cocky well so was Ian Wright,Eric Cantona and Robin Friday but they are all loved by their clubs supporters.

rubbish.

he couldn't give a toss about city, all he cared about was money and the moment he ear was turned by his agent about the money he could get elsewhere he couldn't get away quick enough.

just because his career is going backwards now due to his own faults, I wouldn't want him back

We can have this arguement time and time again and no two people will agree on their thoughts of Leroy Lita. I actually thought very highly of him when he played for Bristol City. He scored some fantastic goals and was everybodys favourite (ok probably not everybodys) his life style outside the club has been debated many times on this forum but I do not think Leroy is the player he once was. I must admit I did sing "Leroy Leroy whats the score" though. I have never booed Lita and I never will. A great player in his time at City.

:chant6ez:

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez: Well said you

:chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez: Well said you

I booed because i thought it might put him off and it seemed to work, thought he was brilliant for us and got nothing against him personally, my dislike for Rosienoir is greater as the timing of his move was premeditated and his agent was more on the ball than certain people at AG!

I also know that Leroy cares for City and when we lost 7-1 at Swansea he phoned the supporters coach (as no one would answer on the team coach) to find out what had happened.I for one would welcome him back.

I'm certain he also came back to watch a few games after his move! I know he came back for the Rovers JPT game!

Archived