IGNORED

Can Someone Explain This?

GrahamC

Taken from the BBC Bristol sport site;

"The state of the England Rugby team and Bristol City's poor performance could be some of the topics covered during a special event at Clifton College.

Bristol City Manager Gary Johnson and cricket coach John Bracewell will be on a panel of sporting experts chaired by BBC Radio Bristol's Geoff Twentyman.

They will be joined by rugby journalist Chris Hewett and golfer Chris Wood at the event on 5 April, 2009.

About 150 places are available for fans to attend the debate at a cost of £10".

Blimey, I know quite a lot of the sports types up at Whiteladies Rd are only really interested in chasing the egg, but having the Division's best away record, highest number of clean sheets and a record in our last 10 league games of 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat isn't all that shabby, is it?

Do you think they mean historically and in relation to the size/potential of our city in general?

I'm guessing it's just poor wording as even the most negative BCFC fan surely (!!) couldn't view the recent period since GJ took over as poor.

It's poor because we would have done much better with Nick Carle, David Noble and Lee Trundle in the side. :closedeyes:

Do you think they mean historically and in relation to the size/potential of our city in general?

I'm guessing it's just poor wording as even the most negative BCFC fan surely (!!) couldn't view the recent period since GJ took over as poor.

I believe poor is not really the correct teminology, I'd go with terrible, we have been absolutely terrible of late, and long may it continue.

At least until were in the Premier League. :city:

Archived