IGNORED

Reds In Orlando

WarksRed

i'm in Orlanda for the weekend of the cardiff match ....... do we have anyone reading this from there .

i need to find a bar, open early enough with sky tv to watch the game ..

if not it'll have to be the commentry on City World ....

:englandsmile4wf:

if you don't find anywhere www.justintv.com will have it on there website

I'm here and will be watching, probably in Downtown Orlando.

ahhh ....... how far is that from here

Hawthorn Suites Lake Buena Vista · 8303 Palm Parkway Orlando, Fl 32836

as its a 1pm kick off, here, 8am over there on a Sunday ??, i thought it could be a tough call to find anywhere

but its sounding more promising now you've replied

:fingerscrossed:

as its a 1pm kick off, here, 8am over there on a Sunday ??, i thought it could be a tough call to find anywhere

Cricketers Arms at Festival Bay will probably show it which is up near the top end of International Drive.

I wandered in back in Jan '99 and the second half of the FA Cup match v Everton was on....well surprised.

There is also an Irish pub which shows sports at Lake Buena Vista outlets, on the roundabout on the way in, which may be nearer. Not sure if it will be open at 8am but worth scoping it out before and asking.

As long as it's on I will find a way, I've always gone for early Saturday KO's before but I'll keep you informed on this one, TV schedule is due out in a few days and it will clash with the Chelsea game, PM me Warks.

pm'd you ..

i forget usa clocks go forward on the 12th ...... so theres only a 4 hour difference,

the cricketers arms seems to be showing the chelski game on Setanta ......

i'm sure we'll find somewhere

Schedules were released today, it's not on (it's Chelsea v Man City), not even on Setanta Broadband, darn. :ranting:

Schedules were released today, it's not on (it's Chelsea v Man City), not even on Setanta Broadband, darn. :ranting:

Ouch! Although my chances of getting to a bar by 9.15am were low...as long as its on the internet I'll be fine; good old internet (looks for broadband cable to kiss, realizes its all gone wireless)

Archived