IGNORED

Trundle's Loan

redgal

His second month there expires on March 10.

As he got only a few minutes on the pitch for the last Leeds game, it's not clear what will happen next.

If that's going to be how it is from now on it's not doing much for his match fitness.

Thank you!

It won't doing any good for him or for City! Especially seeing as GJ says one of the reasons he went out on loan was for his match fitness!

I was really excited when we signed him - having witnessed how good he had previously been for Swansea!

But as much as i am a Trundle fan i feel that he hasn't been as tantalising as i'd of hoped!

I know alot of people on here (trundle fans) have mentioned that he hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip and i do agree with this statement! A couple of full games here or there and substitute appearances isn't really enough for a player to bed into a team nor is it enough to up his confidence, match fitness and all the other things that go along with it!

I remember Nicky Maynards first few games when he wasn't scoring - i heard lots of people in and around the ground and pubs moaning about him and why we'd spent 2mil on him! However, after his confidence went up and he found his zone and also found the back of the net, everyone was saying what a star he was and how much he'd improved! That was a prime example that you need a run of games to show what you can do!!

However, i can also see where other people have been coming from when they've said Trundle didn't perform to his best when he did get his chances. Seeing that his chances were few and far between, i thought he could've done a bit more than he did to convince GJ he was worthy of a first team place!

At the beginning I didn't understand this move,because I think that Trundle is a different type of striker in comparison with the others...while John and Styvar are similar to Adebola. But if GJ has taken this decision,maybe it's because Trundle wasn't in a good moment.... so I hope he will gain fitness and return to goal ,so that we can take him back,and add an option in attack :)

Archived