IGNORED

Fifa 2004...

2iamdavies

:D I haven't skipped one match and plus you are cheating matt beacuse you got your copy ages ago. I am on amatuer at the moment and it isn't easy beacuse city have only one star. Recently lost 2-0 to Newcastle. :clap: I haven't signed anyone yet as my transfer window is currently closed :clap:

I am top of the league and ahve played about 15 games.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Right then ladies, how to get better at FIFA 2004.

Firstly, Have Wilkshire and M Brown out wide so they can get in crosses. It is IMPOSSIBLE to use skill to get round people, so try and use pace and then use R3 for that little bit extra at the end. A good cross and Peacock will knock it home everytime.

Slow build ups are the key to scoring in this game if you can't get the crosses in. pass it around the opposistion half and try some through balls, it'll all click lads.

Defending is much easier in FIFA 04 than last year, mainly because the players are not as fast.

My City Side

--------------------------Phillips

Burnell---------Butler----------Carey--------Bell

Wilshire---------Tinnion-----------Docherty--------M Brown

-----------------Peacock-----------------Roberts

About 30 games through, top of Div 2 with 81 pts on amateur and semi-pro, sometimes i switch.

I was chuffed to draw rovers away in the 1st round of he League cup away, thumped em 6-0 but got knocked out after 3 LC games.

Jus got through to the last 32 of the FA cup with a peno shoot out win at York, and i am next to play Wolves away.

Made no signings as of yet, but tempted by Swansea's Roberto Martinez.

Top scores so far, Matthews 26

Peacock 24

Tinnion 19

Guest WillsbridgeRed

After winning Div 2 I signed Crespo, Vidmar and some other players who I can't remember.

The game is soooooooo much easier the better the side you have. I'm beating 1st Division sides 3/4-0 now. But thats on semi Pro, I think I will be in for a kicking on pro

Guest pikey_bcfc
That's why you should save it ater every match pikey!

i know, i learned my lesson!! i done it last night, got to the last game but it keeps freezing!!!! has any one else had this problem on the game cube version? :clap:

Pikey...

I got a gamecube and it has only freezed once and that was on the first day i had it, i pressed 'a' for it to load to the game, whilst i went to get a drink, came back and it was a black screen. But i have had no problems since then, i play about 5 games then save it.

My gamecube has never freezed before thou. :Confused13:

I just got city into Divison one, finishing on 114 points and not losing a game. :( Ive started my divison one campaign, winning both my opening two games, 3-0 and 1-0. Only signing in the summer was david bellion, scored 2 already.

Yeah the stars do go up, I'm up to 2 stars with city at the moment. :Party27:

Cheers mate!

If you go to My Fifa 2004-user profiles-create new profile then every time you go on it it times how long you play for etc. and records any achievments and progress you make within the game. You progress through different levels and gain new kits etc.

You must save this after a long period of play and keep checking it.

Hope this helps.

Tell me if thos is not clear :D

Archived