IGNORED

Win Here Is An Absolute Must!

Mr Popodopolous

We must win here! I see we are 0-0 but the scores elsewhere of play off contendors dictate that a win is pretty vital!

Here we go:

Barnsley 2 v QPR 1

Burnley 1 v Sheff Wed 3

Preston 3 v Ipswich 2

Reading 0 v Nottm Forest 1

Southamptron 1 v Cardiff 0

Swansea 1 v Charlton 1

Watford 2 v Crystal Palace 0

Wolves 0 v Plymouth 1 (!?!)

Meh.

Birmingham got beat twice by Blackpool twice this year and if you look at the results today, yes, it's a missed oppitunity, but it proves that you can never 'expect' to beat any team (just look at Wolves Vx Plymouth).

We got a response against Reading after the dissapointment at Donny, let's hope this kicks us into action against Brum on Wednesday.

One positive note to end on; Only ten points off top spot!

Meh.

Birmingham got beat twice by Blackpool twice this year and if you look at the results today, yes, it's a missed oppitunity, but it proves that you can never 'expect' to beat any team (just look at Wolves Vx Plymouth).

We got a response against Reading after the dissapointment at Donny, let's hope this kicks us into action against Brum on Wednesday.

One positive note to end on; Only ten points off top spot!

On the other hand if the teams by us all win their games 2-3 teams I'm refering to, we'll be out of the play offs so we need to step up a gear

Yeah all over.

Shame we had to win this match..

still confuses me how we can win 2-0 away to Reading and can't even beat Blackpool at home. We're far too inconstant

How on earth can you say we are inconsistant? We have just come off the back of 8 wins and a draw from 10 games. How much more consistant do you want us? This was a below par performance against a team who, although they came for a draw, looked lively enough to nick it themselves. Yes, a disappointing result but two more draws in the next two games and we will still be there or thereabouts.

Yeah all over.

still confuses me how we can win 2-0 away to Reading and can't even beat Blackpool at home. We're far too inconstant

We can't expect to beat them no-one can expect to beat anyone in the Championship IMO.

And also, 8 wins from 11 is quite consistant don't you reckon?

Yeah all over.

Or What???

its football not maths, hard to predict.see other replies about consistency ( or did you mean incontinent?)

totally agree with that..... was 25 the guy with white hair ?......... great player

yeah he was m.o.m by a mile, Shaun Barker , got him from from Rotherham , good lad by the looks of it.

On the other hand if the teams by us all win their games 2-3 teams I'm refering to, we'll be out of the play offs so we need to step up a gear

Just remember that most of the top teams still have to play each other, so they will all take points off each other. Games in hand are fine, but if you don't win them, then.......

Look at the table, even if Cradiff, Swansea and Sheff Utd win all their games in hand, we're 8th 2pts off Preston and 1pt off Swansea, with a game against Preston and knowing that Swansea have some hard fixtures against some top teams.

That to me aint blowing out chance.

As long as we pick up pointswe'll make the playoffs. I would rather the points than the games in hand. A couple of weeks ago Cardiff had 5 in hand and they were saying win 4 of the 5 and their in automatic promotion and 3pts clear. They would be level now !!

11 games left, I reckon 20pts will secure a playoff place, 27 pts will get us automatic imo

I don,t think any team in the top 10 is a clear cut certainty. Come march being near the top in the championship means the jitters and any point gained has gotta be good. Wolves, Reading and Brum can,t win. Preston can only get points at home. Crapdiff had to have a bad run somewhere this season. Burnley have played to many games. Derby will be near the play offs. Sheff Utd your guess as good as mine. Jacks drawing every week. On current form we are well in there and i think we will see another late run possibly Sheff weds or Coventry. 67 ish points and i think we can be in the play-offs. If we get the luck maybe higher. COME ON CITY. :city:

Yeah all over.

Played 11, Won 8, Drawn 2, Lost 1... and we're far too inconsistant? Give it a rest.

Yesterday was disappointing but we comfortably created enough chances to win the game and actually played pretty well. It was just a case of getting the final pass or shot right and it didn't quite happen on the day. There will be plenty more opportunities yet and we're not out of the race for the top 2.

Guest MaloneFM

All together now...

we SOMETIMES believe, when we're winning, we SOMETIMES believe...

12 games to go, safe from relelgation, top six, did Reading last week, facing a tottering Birmingham city....I see no indians.

Archived