IGNORED

My Season Ticket Seat

PAPA650

Simple question really seen all plans and video's of new ground and i'm impressed but out of interest does my current season ticket seat in dolman c block entitle me to same seat in back line in new ground ??? i know numbers will be different to a degree but would like to stay on back row same area!! so how will club solve this problem ????????

another chat with the boys is if our new ground is chosen for world cup what sort of money will city recieve for our services ??????? :fingerscrossed:

why not wait until they've laid a single brick yet, with this credit crunch I'd be suprised to see it go ahead for a few years.

Spoke to one of the blokes at the presentation, and he said now is the ideal time to build it , as all the contractors will be falling over themselves to get the job,

Timeline is roughly;

planning application, early this year, if succesful, contractors move onto site later this year,

2 years to build, 6 months to landscape and lay pitch, ready for start of 2012-2013 season :fingerscrossed:

Yes but in two or three years time will 20,000 or more people be able to pay this sort of money to watch football? It's very bad times ahead.

Look at Middlesboro or Southampton for example I'd rather see a full Ashton Gate than a half empty or less 35,000 seater stadium , we will not sell out this sort of stadium unles we are facing Liverpool or Man U. We have not had a single sell out this sason despite 14000 or more ST holders.

Sounds like a wonderful idea but look at Darlington ?

I just hope Mr Lansdown is very rich to bail it out if it goes tits up.

Yes but in two or three years time will 20,000 or more people be able to pay this sort of money to watch football? It's very bad times ahead.

Look at Middlesboro or Southampton for example I'd rather see a full Ashton Gate than a half empty or less 35,000 seater stadium , we will not sell out this sort of stadium unles we are facing Liverpool or Man U. We have not had a single sell out this sason despite 14000 or more ST holders.

Sounds like a wonderful idea but look at Darlington ?

I just hope Mr Lansdown is very rich to bail it out if it goes tits up.

Ah, that's the spirit. Let's forget any sort of ambition and happily sit where we are in our delapidated old stadium.

Ah, that's the spirit. Let's forget any sort of ambition and happily sit where we are in our delapidated old stadium.

Or gamble the whole existance of the club, burden it with huge debts and risk bankruptcy. We do NOT need a 40,000 seater stadium. It's all about opinion but I for one am genuinly worried with this plan.

Or gamble the whole existance of the club, burden it with huge debts and risk bankruptcy. We do NOT need a 40,000 seater stadium. It's all about opinion but I for one am genuinly worried with this plan.

We do if we're (Like we all hope) a Premier League side by the 12/13 season, something thats certainly not impossible.

Archived