IGNORED

Sri Lanken Cricket Team Attacked

Barrs Court Red

Sky News

What's the point of brave men dying in the 'Stahn, when the Pakistanis can't even get there own house in order. With a significant area now under Taliban control in the Tribal belt to the North, how long before they end up in a Civil War like that the Sri Lankens are fighting - And to think this is a country with Nukes.

Sky News

What's the point of brave men dying in the 'Stahn, when the Pakistanis can't even get there own house in order. With a significant area now under Taliban control in the Tribal belt to the North, how long before they end up in a Civil War like that the Sri Lankens are fighting - And to think this is a country with Nukes.

the place is ######ed up for sure

Pakistan will get overrun if we're not careful, I dread to think how close the nutters are to laying their hands on them Nukes, but you can be sure as hell the USA will intervene waaay before they get that close. Need to keep India right onside, we will need them and they will need us.

The future of Pakistan is bleak at best, its totally infested with scum of al qaeda and the Taliban, they are breeding their hate and will create suicide bomber and brainwash generations of the young with their lies, its how they operate. The are despicable and should be hunted down then shot, if more country's ######ing helped out in Afghanistan then things might not of gotten this bad, bloody always flippin down to the Brits and Spetics to save the mother ######ing day again.

Sky News

What is now Pakistan was a part of British India during the British Raj period from 1858 to 1947. In the 1980s, Pakistan took in millions of Afghan refugees fleeing the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. The influx of so many Afghan refugees may be the source of much of the current unrest in Pakistan and successive Pakistani Governments seem to have had extreme difficulty controlling the unrest. I don't believe any native Pakistani would be responsible for trying to blow up a cricket tour bus as Pakistanis love cricket as we love football.

Pakistan will get overrun if we're not careful, I dread to think how close the nutters are to laying their hands on them Nukes, but you can be sure as hell the USA will intervene waaay before they get that close. Need to keep India right onside, we will need them and they will need us.

The future of Pakistan is bleak at best, its totally infested with scum of al qaeda and the Taliban, they are breeding their hate and will create suicide bomber and brainwash generations of the young with their lies, its how they operate. The are despicable and should be hunted down then shot, if more country's ######ing helped out in Afghanistan then things might not of gotten this bad, bloody always flippin down to the Brits and Spetics to save the mother ######ing day again.

and brainwash generations of the young with their lies, its how they operate

What lies are these you talk about?

and brainwash generations of the young with their lies, its how they operate

What lies are these you talk about?

Pakistan is a member of the British Commonwealth and an ally of ours. I like the way they've had rule by the military and various Generals to put their country straight - rather like the time England was ruled by General Cromwell and his Republican administration. :whistle2:

Guest MaloneFM
Pakistan is a member of the British Commonwealth and an ally of ours. I like the way they've had rule by the military and various Generals to put their country straight - rather like the time England was ruled by General Cromwell and his Republican administration. :whistle2:

And its all working out very well. Like it did 350 years ago. Good comparison.

And its all working out very well. Like it did 350 years ago. Good comparison.

Things seem to be going tits up in Pakistan thanks to the end of military rule last year. Yep, England was doing alright under General Oliver Cromwell and we enjoyed a golden age of prosperity and we were a country to be feared and respected in Europe. 350 years later and our traitor politicians are falling over themselves to lick European Union backsides and our economy is collapsing thanks to so much corruption. The European Union has banned us using our imperial weights and measures and our workers are forced to compete with Eastern Europeans for the limited jobs now available.

Yes. That's why i asked the question.

Well OK i suppose, you must know though its no secret that extremist Muslim groups in the middle east and across the world brainwash kids into hating Jews and the West? and teach them that blowing yourself up or attacking Western values are encouraged?

The lie is they tell them it's Allah will, and it is written in the Koran. well that's total bullshit.

We will never win a war against evil ideals with weapons, our enemy is a coward, even the *unacceptable word*'s had dignity and honour, Al Quieda, Hamas, the Taliban and other jokes bring shame to Islam and themselves.

The only way forward is to meet these morons as equals, sit down and talk with them....then destroy them with logic, reason and morals.

Well OK i suppose, you must know though its no secret that extremist Muslim groups in the middle east and across the world brainwash kids into hating Jews and the West? and teach them that blowing yourself up or attacking Western values are encouraged?

The lie is they tell them it's Allah will, and it is written in the Koran. well that's total bullshit.

We will never win a war against evil ideals with weapons, our enemy is a coward, even the *unacceptable word*'s had dignity and honour, Al Quieda, Hamas, the Taliban and other jokes bring shame to Islam and themselves.

The only way forward is to meet these morons as equals, sit down and talk with them....then destroy them with logic, reason and morals.

The lie is they tell them it's Allah will, and it is written in the Koran. well that's total bullshit

Actually it is written in the koran and hadith so hardly a lie and definately not bullshit.

So what are these lies you talk about?

I agree with most of that.

However...America are helping add to the instability in the region I think. The invasion of Iraq didn't help matters, and the US drones that fly over Western Pakistan and have forced 100,000 people out of their homes as a result of the whole military strategy, well that is a fertile breeding ground for resentment against America. As for the hatred of Jews, well that I suspect is motivated by Israel's consistent actions in the Middle East, not to condone it of course.

I agree with most of that.

However...America are helping add to the instability in the region I think. The invasion of Iraq didn't help matters, and the US drones that fly over Western Pakistan and have forced 100,000 people out of their homes as a result of the whole military strategy, well that is a fertile breeding ground for resentment against America. As for the hatred of Jews, well that I suspect is motivated by Israel's consistent actions in the Middle East, not to condone it of course.

Nothing to do with what is taught in Islamic religious text then?

Nothing to do with what is taught in Islamic religious text then?

I thought the Quran forbid attacks on civilians, in fact I'll try and find a passage that says just that.

Here we go:

The conduct of war

Islam bans the killing of non-combatants (Quran 2:190 above), or of a combatant who has been captured.

Muslims are forbidden from attacking wounded soldiers (unless the wounded person is still fighting).

The Prophet's (pbuh) view of non-combatants is shown by a Hadith in which Muhammad (pbuh) sees a woman killed in the battlefield and condemns the action.

When an enemy is defeated he should be made prisoner rather than be killed:

"So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favour or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates." Quran 47:

http://www.hweb.org.uk/content/view/18/2/

I thought the Quran forbid attacks on civilians, in fact I'll try and find a passage that says just that.

Here we go:

The conduct of war

Islam bans the killing of non-combatants (Quran 2:190 above), or of a combatant who has been captured.

Muslims are forbidden from attacking wounded soldiers (unless the wounded person is still fighting).

The Prophet's (pbuh) view of non-combatants is shown by a Hadith in which Muhammad (pbuh) sees a woman killed in the battlefield and condemns the action.

When an enemy is defeated he should be made prisoner rather than be killed:

"So when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners, and afterwards either set them free as a favour or let them ransom (themselves) until the war terminates." Quran 47:

http://www.hweb.org.uk/content/view/18/2/

I take it you are unfamiliar with the process of abrogation as taught by all schools of islamic jurisprudence?

Archived