IGNORED

Qpr Tickets

bcfcbs20

Aye, Derby were the next visitors to Loftus Road after the QPR Board hiked the prices. Derby refused to sell them so the FL stepped in and the current prices came in to force.

It aint exactly cheap for away fans to sit in the East End you know, no backs to the seats and pillars.......

I sat in the upper tier last time we played QPR at Loftus Rd. Is the lower tier better for atmosphere? I cant imagine the view is too good

view was good atmosphere rocking even though we lost 3 0 one off dele first games and we were singing do do do dele adabole and the bloke in the mexican hat with the rattle welll when we started singing whos the ###### in the hat funny but yes police were heavy handed put on full riot gear 10 nmins before end then very strong presence on way out ground

I've never enjoyed trips to QPR. I just think it's a dreadful ground, and they're one of the clubs I don't like very much. I didn't get caught up in the OB piss take last year but have had problems with them at QPR before (But that's the Met for you)

However, I'll be going, as it's not far for me anymore and I'm sure I'll have a good time. I'll just be drinking locally first instead, as it's more convenient and I won't get treated like a farm yard animal.

So - singers in the upper ( but hopefully everywhere) I assume?

I've never enjoyed trips to QPR. I just think it's a dreadful ground, and they're one of the clubs I don't like very much. I didn't get caught up in the OB piss take last year but have had problems with them at QPR before (But that's the Met for you)

However, I'll be going, as it's not far for me anymore and I'm sure I'll have a good time. I'll just be drinking locally first instead, as it's more convenient and I won't get treated like a farm yard animal.

So - singers in the upper ( but hopefully everywhere) I assume?

Shouldn't those wanting to sing and stand occupy the lower tier like everyother club do when they go away and leave the upper tier for those wishing to just sit and watch

I'll be flying in mega early from Moscow for this one. Shame about the prices though. Can anyone remember the last time we won there? I've been there a few times and remember losing 1-0, drawing 0-0 but never winning. 3rd time lucky for me I hope!

So those wanting to sing upper or lower? I've been in the upper before. Fairly decent atmosphere but that was when Hollowhead was about which always seemed to add to the occasion...also the likes of Bignot etc

I actually really enjoyed my trip to Loftus Road last year despite the result, I like the stadium and I liked the Springbok pub as well, to me it was a real football stadium.

However we were lucky that we dint get caught up the old bill and I very rarely manage to get to away days. Agree about the stewards very strange my GF went to the toilet once in the first half and once in the Second, they said if she kept moving about they would have to kick us out.

Think he was joking but she was put out by it.

definitely. i waited last year till the top tier sold out so they would start selling in the lower. risky, but worth it.

better view because no posts and more importantly can actually see the goal at this end!

youre also closer to home fans which is good, and the lower tier is much shallower and seats closer together, so good reasons to stand :)

wouldnt go if couldnt get in the lower tier.

Cool, cheers. Lower it is then

We charge away fans £23 to sit in the EE so don't get why people are moaning at being charge £25 for Loftus Road?

I've just purchased mine for the lower tier, National Express coach only £15 return. Bargain. £40 for ticket and travel is very resonable.

And for all those bleating on about the Police being horrible just don't drink to close to the ground and don't all drink in the same pub!

Some need to learn to help themselfs .

just sat next to someone who did my head-in complained about people standing all game, blamed LJ, nicky maynard, for the way city played last night, plus he had REALLY bad B.O :noexpression:

i had the same sort of problem when we went to palace, two blokes behind goin on and on, said after that trip i wouldnt use it again, unless its a bubble match.

just sat next to someone who did my head-in complained about people standing all game, blamed LJ, nicky maynard, for the way city played last night, plus he had REALLY bad B.O :noexpression:

He might have been the bloke who was complaining to the Old Bill at half time about everyone standing and how they weren't doing anything about it. He moaned that people should go to the back if they want to stand bla bla.

But the thing is almost everyone seemed happy to stand. We were in row 10 and most people stood there too apart from the older couple with all the badges and they just went to sit right at the front.

Archived