IGNORED

City V Birmingham Match Thread

Ralph Milne

Okay so we revert back to what we won with against Reading to break down Birmingham, with Sproule in for Maynard. I don't think there will be many complaints as maynard asn't been on best of form since getting fit again. I think we can get a result weather that is a win thats another thing! I predict 2-1 Adebola scoring against his old team Skuse with then other goal come on youuu reddss!!

Birmingham City: Maik Taylor; Carr, Martin Taylor, Jaidi, Queudrue; Larsson, Carsley, Bowyer, Fahey; Jerome, Bent. Subs: Doyle, Sinclair, De La Cruz, Johnson, Costly.

Bristol City: Basso; Orr, Carey, Fontaine, McAllister; Sproule, Johnson, Skuse, McIndoe; Williams; Adebola. Subs: Weale, McCombe, Maynard, Styvar, John.

Referee: Mr J Moss.

Tough game, they still show the residue of a decent Prem team, will be much tougher than Reading I fear. Imposable to predict, but a 0-0 would be fine by me.

Radio 5 live extra. Are we going to get some commentry or are they going to spend all evening talking about bloody Birmingham :dunno:

Froggatt is a total c**k, so far he's said we have "one Bristolian in our side" (Skuse), never heard of Carey?

Apparently our only tall players are "Adebola, Carey and Fontaine", never heard of Orr or Skuse?

Embarrassingly ill informed.

This don't look good, invite them in and hit then on the break :disapointed2se: not good can we not just play football are we scared :noexpression:

Doubt we are scared, they have no reason to be scared, because they know they are decent footballers and they can compete with the best in this division. We're away from home, against a Birmingham team with plenty of ex-Prem players, most of whom could still hold their own in the top division. It's not unexpected or surprising really that we are under the cosh a bit. As long as we keep putting our bodies on the line and get stuck in we'll be ok. Ever the optimist me!

Lets hope GJ gives them a kick up the ass at half time...

I'll be more than happy if we go in at half time all square.

It's one of those games where you get the impression we're waiting to concede before we really start to play. :noexpression:

Ade up front on his own, has to work twice as hard; unless the plan is to tire Brum out then put 2 up front, or wait for Brum to score then put 2 up front :tumbleweed:

I'll be more than happy if we go in at half time all square.

It's one of those games where you get the impression we're waiting to concede before we really start to play. :noexpression:

Well in GJ WE TRUST but seems a weird plan. :fingerscrossed:11 shots from Brum 4 on target :disapointed2se: crikes push up City,City push up :tumbleweed:

Archived