IGNORED

2000 + So Far @ Derby

Somerset Red

The crowd is no Birmingham and the Stadium is easily one of the better new builds.

yeah thats right,, they do have amazing support and we need to get on top of the game right from the off to silence em.. and keep that Kris Commons out the game, if we can do that and get an early goal then i think we can beat em..... best way to bounce back from the disappointment of brum. ill be there, looking forward to it..

yeah thats right,, they do have amazing support and we need to get on top of the game right from the off to silence em.. and keep that Kris Commons out the game, if we can do that and get an early goal then i think we can beat em..... best way to bounce back from the disappointment of brum. ill be there, looking forward to it..

Should be able to keep Kris Commons out of the game as I think he may be injured.

I live in Derby so we best win if only to save me getting stick...

we are at the game, staying at the stuart hotel which is on the london rd........ de12qr

we reckon thats nearish to the ground.......... be nice if there is a boozer on the way for a 12 oclock pint or two before the game

any advice DaveF

Archived