IGNORED

Pre Match Comments

dezgimed

What did we do to deserve that?

:crying::farmer:

Missed a hat-ful of chances? :disapointed2se:

Just listened to the full time report on score, this was described as "the cruelest possible defeat" and "city were top 6 in every area apart from there finishing".

Just about sums it up perfectly from what i heard on the radio.

Missed a hat-ful of chances? :disapointed2se:

Just listened to the full time report on score, this was described as "the cruelest possible defeat" and "city were top 6 in every area apart from there finishing".

Just about sums it up perfectly from what i heard on the radio.

Were we top six in terms of leaving players unmarked to score two goals though? Nevertheless our inability to score goals even when playing well continues to be a problem, no matter how much we shell out on strikers. :disapointed2se:

Were we top six in terms of leaving players unmarked to score two goals though? Nevertheless our inability to score goals even when playing well continues to be a problem, no matter how much we shell out on strikers. :disapointed2se:

Saying that we didn't create them any real clear cut chances all i can think of is Maynards one on one. More down to the midfield and there inability to create anything for the forwards. Stern was poor though didn't do alot which is so frustrating.

Saying that we didn't create them any real clear cut chances all i can think of is Maynards one on one. More down to the midfield and there inability to create anything for the forwards. Stern was poor though didn't do alot which is so frustrating.

We have a brilliant midfielder at the club who cannot even get into the matchday 16. It's a very unfunny joke.

Stern created chance after chance for his strike partner, he won nearly every header he went up for, and his hold up play was good. But you still say he was poor?. We created enough clear cut chances to score 6.

Stern created chance after chance for his strike partner, he won nearly every header he went up for, and his hold up play was good. But you still say he was poor?. We created enough clear cut chances to score 6.

Yes he kept being beaten to the ball and doing very little with it when he gets it. He is a striker and i can't remember him having a single shot. I don't remember these 6 clear cut chances either. Mcindoe had an opportunity and so did Maynard but faling that there weren't anymore clear cut chances. We had shots and balls in the box but not clear cut. With more creativity in the middle then we will score goals.

Yes he kept being beaten to the ball and doing very little with it when he gets it. He is a striker and i can't remember him having a single shot. I don't remember these 6 clear cut chances either. Mcindoe had an opportunity and so did Maynard but faling that there weren't anymore clear cut chances. We had shots and balls in the box but not clear cut. With more creativity in the middle then we will score goals.

Hit the post, maynard through at least twice,about 4 free kicks on edge of box,( that is a good chance nowdays)John clean through and keeper makes a good save.Johnsons shot cleared off line plus another which we all appealed for a pen for handball Thats just the first half!!.

If ST flicks on 90% of his headers and his strike partner cant control it then i fail to see how you can blame him. But there again, he could have got 3 today and some people on here would still slag him off...............

Hit the post, maynard through at least twice,about 4 free kicks on edge of box,( that is a good chance nowdays)John clean through and keeper makes a good save.Johnsons shot cleared off line plus another which we all appealed for a pen for handball Thats just the first half!!.

If ST flicks on 90% of his headers and his strike partner cant control it then i fail to see how you can blame him. But there again, he could have got 3 today and some people on here would still slag him off..

A free kick is not a clear cut chance nor was Johnsons shot wouldn't class Mcombes header which hit the post as a clear cut chance either. And of course i want SJ to succed at the club and would be delighted if he scored a hatrick a goal or in my opinion played well. He is wearing a Bristol City shirt so i will give him my full support at games i will not abuse him i get frustrated yes and have a right to say this on a forum which is far better than shouting abuse at the bloke during the game as that clearly does not help.

Archived