IGNORED

Just Asking....

DavidNoble

Can we stop the 'paul trollopes mother is a *****' chant please and keep the bradley orr chant.

It is Bradleys chant and Johnson says to get behind the team ( ;) ) and so it can raise Brad's game that extra bit having his name sung rather than a lower leagues managers mother.

Other teams don't even know who 'the gas' are or who paul trollope is so why don't we change it to 'stand up if you hate cardiff' and keep Bradleys sung.

I think it will annoy them more if we ignore them.

COYR

:englandsmile4wf:

Can we stop the 'paul trollopes mother is a *****' chant please and keep the bradley orr chant.

It is Bradleys chant

I thought that the Orr one was born out of the Paul Trollopes mother chant..

Either way I like em both

It is Bradleys chant and Johnson says to get behind the team ( ;) ) and so it can raise Brad's game that extra bit having his name sung rather than a lower leagues managers mother.

Other teams don't even know who 'the gas' are or who paul trollope is so why don't we change it to 'stand up if you hate cardiff' and keep Bradleys sung.

COYR

No we can't!

The Trollope version was around a long time before Orr arrived, just insert whatever idiot is managing that shower of manure at the time.

Do you know all the words, maybe not, because your idea wouldn't work?

COYR

Your request has been duly noted but unfortunately we are unable to agree to your request.

I know for a fact that r****s sing it about Gary Johnson's mother so why change it?

Because they can't do any better. So why do we have to drop to their level?

Who gives a **** about Paul Trollope or his mother and what's it got to do with BCFC?

Because we have far better, and original, songs to sing about ourselves.

Would you be happy to hear the same sung about your mother?

Welcome to modern football - No swearing please, we're too soft.

Who mentioned swearing?

I only disagree with that chant, as do any of us actually know anything about his mother?

For all we know she could be dead, ill, dying etc. so its not right IMO. Attack HIM, not his family.

Who mentioned swearing?

I only disagree with that chant, as do any of us actually know anything about his mother?

For all we know she could be dead, ill, dying etc. so its not right IMO. Attack HIM, not his family.

Comments like that sum up the way football is going in this country.

It wont be long before foul language is banned i gurantee it.

Comments like that sum up the way football is going in this country.

It wont be long before foul language is banned i gurantee it.

don't be such a pleb, what I mean is, say it came to your attention his mum suddenly died, would you still sing it? No.

another request for more feminization and gentrification of the game

Archived