IGNORED

Wow

CarlBCFC

Have a look at this lot if you want to see something REALLY CRAZY!!! I can't post the URL, as someone on here thinks I'm a spammer as I haven't made enough posts yet! Just type in Eintracht Support on youtube. Be patient as it's quite a long clip, but well worth the look. Be prepared to be impressed.

Have a look at this lot if you want to see something REALLY CRAZY!!! I can't post the URL, as someone on here thinks I'm a spammer as I haven't made enough posts yet! Just type in Eintracht Support on youtube. Be patient as it's quite a long clip, but well worth the look. Be prepared to be impressed.

...... and while you're at it, check out Eintracht fans bouncing - earthquake effect. We may need to make a few modifications to the plans for ground strengthening at Ashton Vale. Have a look for yourselves to see what I mean!

That's the one Rooster ....... on a serious note, I wonder if that sort of treatment was allowed for when the structural engineers worked out the stresses the stadium was likely to take?
Stadiums are designed to do that. Can't understand why people think it's crazy it does that cos if it didn't do that it would just most likely snap. Think along the lines of a ruler.

always thought we should do a sorta thing when we bounce in time.

real quick, just a little moan :laugh:, but who are the people that for some reason shout "2, 3, 4!" in between johnson says?! shut the hell up its well annoyin and makes everyone go out of time!! haha, right, rant over :P x

I shout that, and that's only to help everyone continue chanting in time, so don't know where you got that from, especially as it works.

Archived