IGNORED

Coventry.

DaveF

A much needed and more than welcome 3 points.

The performance wasnt great, infact I would go as far to say that, bar Stern John who barely put a foot wrong, no-one played particularly well.

Johnson had a very poor game, goal emitting obviously. Mcindoe too, for all his endeavour, was below par. Fontaine was solid and Williams was hit and miss.

On the whole, delighted with the 3 points, just not convinced 3-5-2 has much staying power within the current squad.

Look at this tosh from Sky Sports... factual inaccuracies.. yet more tripe and lazy journalism.

Revived by the fresh injection of life, McIndoe cut the ball inside to fellow midfielder McAllister who unleashed a venomous drive from 25 yards which arrowed into the top left-hand corner.

The home side were suddenly in the ascendancy and went on to double their lead as Williams delivered an incisive ball the from the left side of penalty area and striker Johnson was on hand to tap home.

Just because Mcallister took a pass from McIndoe in midfield does not mean the former is a midfielder you dumpsters from Sky.

Just because Lee Johnson scores in the penalty area does not mean he is a striker you gormless tits.

As for the grammatical errors... i am beyond words. go back to school.. oh no... you will be taught by a teacher who has trained for 6 months.. NO POINT. carry on.

utter tripe.

:disapointed2se:

Look at this tosh from Sky Sports... factual inaccuracies.. yet more tripe and lazy journalism.

Revived by the fresh injection of life, McIndoe cut the ball inside to fellow midfielder McAllister who unleashed a venomous drive from 25 yards which arrowed into the top left-hand corner.

The home side were suddenly in the ascendancy and went on to double their lead as Williams delivered an incisive ball the from the left side of penalty area and striker Johnson was on hand to tap home.

Just because Mcallister took a pass from McIndoe in midfield does not mean the former is a midfielder you dumpsters from Sky.

Just because Lee Johnson scores in the penalty area does not mean he is a striker you gormless tits.

As for the grammatical errors... i am beyond words. go back to school.. oh no... you will be taught by a teacher who has trained for 6 months.. NO POINT. carry on.

utter tripe.

:disapointed2se:

If it was 3-5-2 still then Jamie Mac was technically a midfielder ;)

A much needed and more than welcome 3 points.

The performance wasnt great, infact I would go as far to say that, bar Stern John who barely put a foot wrong, no-one played particularly well.

Johnson had a very poor game, goal emitting obviously. Mcindoe too, for all his endeavour, was below par. Fontaine was solid and Williams was hit and miss.

On the whole, delighted with the 3 points, just not convinced 3-5-2 has much staying power within the current squad.

totally agree, 3-5-2 (or 5-3-2 when you both your wing back are fullback not great at attacking) is not a great formation for us, with Carey's ban coming up, I don't think we'll see it much longer, plus with 5 in midfield the creativity still wasn't really there and we sure lacked a skuse or elliott to break down the play tonight.

good 3 point, not totally deserved as 2nd half could have gone either way, but more than GREATFUL

finally VERY MUCH IMPROVED performance from Jamie Mac tonight, i've slated him lately but he deserved mom and GREAT GOAL

Oh, don't go mentioning this cutting of teacher training to 6 months...

Don't want to get carried away on a footie forum. :grr:

Really good result, has kept us in the mixing-pot-cooking-pot-cookie-jar-keep-your-hands-out-the-cookie-jar.

A few results have gone our way, too- notably the Yellow's turn against the Welshies.

Good times, and EI EI EIO and all that jazz

If it was 3-5-2 still then Jamie Mac was technically a midfielder ;)

you see...the likes of you and me are better positioned to write a report rather than a lazy so called journalist.

i am obviously getting way off the point of a great win at the Gate tonight so i apologise to one and all BUT it makes me shake my head when simple things like decent writing is disappearing fast. If the trade paid better i might have taken it up myself. I reckon a lot of people on here could also do a far better job.

back on track.. miffed that Argyle could not hold out tonight and allow us to slip into 6th. All the matches were going our way but overall most of them still dropped points.

you see...the likes of you and me are better positioned to write a report rather than a lazy so called journalist.

i am obviously getting way off the point of a great win at the Gate tonight so i apologise to one and all BUT it makes me shake my head when simple things like decent writing is disappearing fast. If the trade paid better i might have taken it up myself. I reckon a lot of people on here could also do a far better job.

back on track.. miffed that Argyle could not hold out tonight and allow us to slip into 6th. All the matches were going our way but overall most of them still dropped points.

Haha I was being a bit pedantic to be fair...

I don't think Cardiff losing is doing us a favour that much tbh, after they've played their games in hand they should be out of sight from us.

i think mine reads correctly chumley but that is hardly the point.. i do not get paid to reel out such '5 year old' reporting.

It seems the honourable task of research and proof reading, hardly tough on the brain, is largely dead.

True, but if you are going to criticise other peoples grammar, I would have thought it wise to make sure that yours is correct.

Just my opinion.

If my little boy was up at this time, he would say "ooow, dooow, diiii, doooo dooo." whilst shaking his head vigourously.

Luckilly, I am not three, and can celebrate in the time honoured way, mainly being pissed and wondering how, in God's name, I am going to make it to work on time tomorrow.

As you were Gentlemen.

J

If my little boy was up at this time, he would say "ooow, dooow, diiii, doooo dooo." whilst shaking his head vigourously.

Luckilly, I am not three, and can celebrate in the time honoured way, mainly being pissed and wondering how, in God's name, I am going to make it to work on time tomorrow.

As you were Gentlemen.

J

he sounds more educated than the average sky journalist.

• Admin

I don't think Cardiff losing is doing us a favour that much tbh, after they've played their games in hand they should be out of sight from us.

Apart from possibly hitting their confidence heading into our match with them on Sunday?

Of course it could equally work the other way and spur their players on to put in a decent performance if they're a decent bunch.

In fact, after a little research, they have bounced back to win on two occasions after defeats however on both of these occasions the win actually followed the second in a pair of defeats. The Norwich defeat was their first "on the spin" ;)

Interestingly, 2 of Cardiff's games in hand are against Swansea and Sheff Utd, both at Ninian Park though. Spicy Welsh derby and a team in decent nick! So there is a chance they could still be pulled back in, even with the games in hand, especially if we get the win on Sunday! It's all going to be very close come the end of the season!

Archived