IGNORED

Louis Carey

CiderSomerset

10th yellow card of the season tonight, and will miss the QPR and Preston games.. He is going to be missed, has been a rock at the back for us lately..

that is indeed very bad news. nobody, imo, is more missed than capitanee. lets just really hope we can get through those games intact without him. the fear of 7th place is now flooding back. please god no.

that is indeed very bad news. nobody, imo, is more missed than capitanee. lets just really hope we can get through those games intact without him. the fear of 7th place is now flooding back. please god no.

For all their ability individually and alongside Carey, Fontaine and McCoombe do look like headless chickens when played together minus Carey. I am nervous.

I thought we were passed the point in the season where you could get banned for a totting up of bookings ??

The amnesty only applies to five yellow cards - players who accumulate a total of 10 cautions before April 12th will still be hit with a statutory two-game ban.

Its not just McCombe and Fontaine. James Wilson is back from injury and been on the bench the last two games. Izzy should be back next week, so plenty of cover. Of the four, James Wilson may be the diamond in the rough. Nearly as tall as McCombe, strong, quick and great ball skills. GJ has brought him along slowly and the young giant is ready. I for one hope we can hang on to him for next season.

Louis is superb for us but he does have a tendancy to dive in on occasion. The booking last night i felt was totally needless. The Cov player wasnt going anywhere. Louis would have been much better off just staying on his feet,had he done that the only way the Cov player would have been going was back!!!!

Its not just McCombe and Fontaine. James Wilson is back from injury and been on the bench the last two games. Izzy should be back next week, so plenty of cover. Of the four, James Wilson may be the diamond in the rough. Nearly as tall as McCombe, strong, quick and great ball skills. GJ has brought him along slowly and the young giant is ready. I for one hope we can hang on to him for next season.

I was looking at Wilson running up and down the touchline last night in the last half hour he never sat down and kept trying to get the attention of GJ to get on to the pitch

He is a big lad and looks very fast when he sprints up and down , perhaps this his is opportunity to show he is the long term replacement for LC having said that if GJ stays with form he will bring in Izzy and put the youngster back in the stand where GJ seems to think all youngsters should be

Louis is superb for us but he does have a tendancy to dive in on occasion. The booking last night i felt was totally needless. The Cov player wasnt going anywhere. Louis would have been much better off just staying on his feet,had he done that the only way the Cov player would have been going was back!!!!

It was a shockingly bad tackle, and if it was an opposition player tackling one of ours like that we'd probably still be highlighting it on here and moaning about it.

It was a shockingly bad tackle, and if it was an opposition player tackling one of ours like that we'd probably still be highlighting it on here and moaning about it.

Sorry.....just read back my other post and saw it could be misinterpreted! I agree it was a booking. What i meant was there was absolutely no need for Louis to go diving in like that giving the ref no choice but to book him

Sorry.....just read back my other post and saw it could be misinterpreted! I agree it was a booking. What i meant was there was absolutely no need for Louis to go diving in like that giving the ref no choice but to book him

Don't worry mate, that's exactly how I read it as well. I was agreeing with you :)

Archived