IGNORED

Cardiff Game Clash With Chelsea/man City

MurrayLives

It really annoys me that nearly every Sky televised game we get clashes with a big-team prem match on Setanta.

I'm at uni in Canterbury and there's no way I'm going to find a pub showing the Cardiff match if Chelsea is on at the same time.

REALLY ANNOYING! argh! anyone else with this problem?

Ive had it before where ive asked them to put on sky sports and me and my girlfriend have been the only city fans watching a game and halfway through a gang liverpool fans have come into the pub and had the channel changed, feel like a proper mug.

I wish they would schedule it better, but i suppose time is money...

this is no coincidence it happens for a reason. sky don't have exclusive prem righst anymore so they schedule FL games when setanta games are on so people are less tempted to subscribe to setanta as there is at least a game on elsewhere. there is very rarely a setanta prem game on when sky don't have a FL game on.

i am sure you can find a big pub with more than one screen where they will still have sky on a corner somewhere. walkabout or something??

this is no coincidence it happens for a reason. sky don't have exclusive prem righst anymore so they schedule FL games when setanta games are on so people are less tempted to subscribe to setanta as there is at least a game on elsewhere. there is very rarely a setanta prem game on when sky don't have a FL game on.

i am sure you can find a big pub with more than one screen where they will still have sky on a corner somewhere. walkabout or something??

You obviously havent been to Canterbury

nope. the garden of england. is it pants?? surely there is a big pub somewhere in the town that could put both games on??

'fraid not. Trust me ive tried everywhere. The places that do have multi screens cant show setanta and sky at the same time its one or the other

Archived