IGNORED

Cardiff Loan Keeper

CotswoldRed

Seems they might have a new keeper for Sunday.

Always going to be some sort of communication issues with defenders :)

http://news.BBC.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7941298.stm

I think, reading the report, that we would be better off if they had kept Dimi Whatsisface in goal, because his confidence would have been shot away.

I think, reading the report, that we would be better off if they had kept Dimi Whatsisface in goal, because his confidence would have been shot away.

I think so too. What a match to be making a change like that!

But how much pressure will be on the new 'keeper. He's only there because the other one failed and the manager and fans aren't the most patient. All it needs is for Trundle to be named in the squad and they might feel a bit shaky!

This could be the crunch match of the season, in more ways than one!

That would be their 3rd loan keeper of the season.

No class at all, have they? A club at this level should surely have 2 keepers of their own?

Perhaps they could ask the PFA for another loan so they can buy one?

It doesn't always work like that. A team played us last season with a keeper loaned to them by Hollowhead and that keeper played a blinder, if I remember correctly.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Wasn't at that match so I can't remember the details but I do remember us borrowing a keeper for that great day away at Carlisle at the end of our promotion season and he played pretty well as I recall.

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Wasn't at that match so I can't remember the details but I do remember us borrowing a keeper for that great day away at Carlisle at the end of our promotion season and he played pretty well as I recall.

He played Ruddy well that day

If i remember correctly Stuart Taylor was on loan to the Sags a few years back???Abit of stick coming his way sunday me thinks!

You are correct!! He was on loan to them as a youngster. And I am sure that he played against us for them at AG, and made quite a few dodgy kicks that night (we gave him a LOT of stick)....

If i remember correctly Stuart Taylor was on loan to the Sags a few years back???Abit of stick coming his way sunday me thinks!

yes you right;

http://www.bristolrovers-mad.co.uk/footydb...r.asp?pid=28829

and yes he did play against us;

http://www.bristolrovers-mad.co.uk/footydb...9&ssnno=129

all together now;

" He's only a poor liitle gashead........"

Guest neil1210
And that is why I hate Cardiff City, always bending thge rules to their advantage.

Now let me remember are they in the wfa or fa, which ever suits them, gypo effing cheats!

how have the rules been altered ?

how have the rules been altered ?

This is the club that borrowed money from the PFA because they were "close to closure" but then spent it on brining in more loan players.

This is the club who have borrowed 3 keepers this season now already.

This is the club whose red card appeals (usually overturned) are unlike every other club in the football league (bar Swansea) heard by the completely impartial Welsh FA.

Different rules for them than for anyone else.

Guest neil1210
This is the club that borrowed money from the PFA because they were "close to closure" but then spent it on brining in more loan players.

This is the club who have borrowed 3 keepers this season now already.

This is the club whose red card appeals (usually overturned) are unlike every other club in the football league (bar Swansea) heard by the completely impartial Welsh FA.

Different rules for them than for anyone else.

christ mate i would worry about us and let it go about cardiff ,you will make yourself ill

Archived