IGNORED

Eastend Open For Baadiff

EASTEND WURZEL

Not a mistake, chance to make money and get a better atmosphere in there, i noticed Tuesday night altough you werent allowed to sit there the netting hadnt been moved back from the Blackpool match and was a whole spare block still so plenty of room in there especially if Cardiff are bringing only 1100

Not a mistake, chance to make money and get a better atmosphere in there, i noticed Tuesday night altough you werent allowed to sit there the netting hadnt been moved back from the Blackpool match and was a whole spare block still so plenty of room in there especially if Cardiff are bringing only 1100

Not with the amount of police and segregation they are going to want for sunday.

Really want to get one, but i'm worried they have been released by mistake, which could cause a few problems if I got one.

Is anyone able to confirm that tickets are on sale in the East End?

Also, if I were to get one, where would I collect from, as it's too late to post?

Seats can be booked in all four home stands in advance. Purchase online, in person at Ashton Gate, or by calling 0871 222 6666 (option 1). NB: Season ticket swaps not allowed. Any online purchase for Wedlock Stand tickets should be collected from Dolman Stand ticket office on the day.

Taken from the city site.

Seats can be booked in all four home stands in advance. Purchase online, in person at Ashton Gate, or by calling 0871 222 6666 (option 1). NB: Season ticket swaps not allowed. Any online purchase for Wedlock Stand tickets should be collected from Dolman Stand ticket office on the day.

Taken from the city site.

Thanks, ticket now purchased.

Archived