IGNORED

How On Earth...

westred1

I'm surprised about this move ...good for Ipwich,but I think that the judgements about him were exagerated; if it wasn't so, he would have find a team at a better level...

Didn't he score a hat trick playing for Barca after coming on as a late sub in LaLiga? He may be a bit too lightweight for Harry, but he will destroy most Championship defenders, hes apparently that good., would love to see how Fonts and Carey get a hold of him, but would hope doesn't play against us tbh.

in theory he should be enough for ipswich to get in the play offs and win promotion and is a hell of a signing for them regardless of how you look at it.

however, if he was to lightweight for the Premier League then he should have no chance in the championship, which is more tougher. cant wait to see boom boom or carey hit him with a crunching tackle!

bit of a fall from grace though for the young lad... barca-spurs-ipswich!

have Ipswich managed to get someone as talented as Giovani Dos Santos on loan!?

My thoughts exactly when I heard about this. Will be very interesting to see how he copes with a few crunching tackles from Carey et.al!

It would be nice to think that we'll be back in the hunt for some season loan signings come the summer. There must be loads of quality squad players at Arsenal/Spurs/West Ham etc. who'd fancy a season with us. If this guy can go to bloomin' Ipswich there's no reason we can't attract players to a city as great as Bristol.

OK, so it's a bit rubbish that this lad might be turning out against us (and from what I have personally seen from the boy he clearly has qite some talent) but look on the brightside;

before the end of the season Ipswich play Reading, Burnley, Sheff U and Cardiff.

So even if we do have to deal with him for 90 minutes this year at least he might help Ipswich to slow those teams down too.

Same can be said for Taarabt.

Asides from us QPR play Swansea, Burnley and Preston.

I'd say that as long as we are able to live with their ability it might actually be a plus to have talented players like these adding more chaos to the already random nature of results in the promotion fight.

Archived