IGNORED

Atyeo Atmosphere

Izza

My boy and I are trying out each block of each stand except the East end this season looking for a good spot. We are in Atyeo block E row AB on Sunday, what sort of atmosphere should I expect? I hope they don't start moaning about bouncing or chanting.

Where is your favourite block/seat?

My boy and I are trying out each block of each stand except the East end this season looking for a good spot. We are in Atyeo block E row AB on Sunday, what sort of atmosphere should I expect? I hope they don't start moaning about bouncing or chanting.

Where is your favourite block/seat?

Block E for me is the most atmospheric in the Atyeo but I'm going to say that as I sit there as you can guess from the avatar. I don't envy your seat though 2nd row isnt going to help your view or involvement in the atmosphere imo.

When ordering the tickets I clicked on the upper E block so thought we would be about half way back. The 2 E blocks give different views when clicked so I assumed, maybe wrongly, that I was asking for seats in that particular section and not the lower.

Can anyone confirm this please?

Well done to all in the Atyeo, made plenty of noise, started own bounce without being asked, :englandsmile4wf:

and gave Cardiff player major stick when he was just off the pitch for treatment to head injury,

then sneaked a yard back on, stopping Basso taking a goal kick .

Archived