IGNORED

As Much As I Love Carey ...

nedbcfc

... FFS man get some proper studs in your boots!! he always seems to stumble / slip at a vital point (i.e today to let johnson shoot, and off the top of my head against palace in the first leg where he stumbled and then brought someone down for a penalty)

I thought it was a top performance from Louis apart from that though.. and fair enough Basso made a mistake but still!

... FFS man get some proper studs in your boots!! he always seems to stumble / slip at a vital point (i.e today to let johnson shoot, and off the top of my head against palace in the first leg where he stumbled and then brought someone down for a penalty)

I thought it was a top performance from Louis apart from that though.. and fair enough Basso made a mistake but still!

Louis Carey = MOM by a mile, try and think about why he was going one on one with a sub in the 87min...

Now was it Carey or was it Basso, maybe it was G.J for picking them :disapointed2se: don't forget LJ sure he must of had something to do with it as well;

Reminds me of an old prog called the flower potmen; was it Bill or was it Ben :tumbleweed:

Lets not blame anyone lets live with it and move on.

Theres another game next week and another season next year.

... as was he my MOM and i agree he was brilliant. I'm not even blaming him for the goal, just saying (tongue in cheek) if he got some proper studs in his boots (a basic thing) errors like his today would be prevented , and possibly = City 1 Cardiff 0 and 3 points rather than 1

Archived