IGNORED

Cardiff And Swansea?

will alwayes beleve

i think that the football city play in is the english football league shouldnt they be playin in the welsh league???

The welsh league is dire so i can see why the want to play in England, i have no objection with them playing over here to be honest.

The welsh league is dire so i can see why the want to play in England, i have no objection with them playing over here to be honest.

Me neither, it just adds further competition and more rivalries which we all want.

There was talk about Celtic and Rangers joining the Premier League a few years ago...

the celtic/rangers to the prem league is quality. they generally despise the english yet they want to join our league. as the SNP would have us beleive they want to be a seperate country and break away from the UK yet they want to joing our league. contradiction methinks.

i think the old bill would have very strong objections. and rightly so.

the celtic/rangers to the prem league is quality. they generally despise the english yet they want to join our league. as the SNP would have us beleive they want to be a seperate country and break away from the UK yet they want to joing our league. contradiction methinks.

i think the old bill would have very strong objections. and rightly so.

Glasgow Rangers fans don't hate the English, in fact probably quite the opposite

I've heard of Rangers fans who follow the English national squad around

It's Celtic who "dislike" us

Hmmm, Football League maybe... But Rangers & Celtic in the Premier League would be relegation certs...

Both have competed at Champions League Level and done reasonably well. Pretty sure they would'nt get relegated.

rangers and celtic in the premier league, Why? They should start at the lowest league if they wanted to come in to the english league. As for they welsh in the english league, why do they have suspensions, fines, ect looked at by the welsh fa? It should be delt with by the english fa

Glasgow Rangers fans don't hate the English, in fact probably quite the opposite

I've heard of Rangers fans who follow the English national squad around

It's Celtic who "dislike" us

I'm sure the resident and police of manchester would beg to differ.

A lot of Rangers fans wear England shirts, they all are proud to be british,Celtic on the other hand have allegance to the Republic of Ireland, infact you would be hard pressed to see a scotish flag being waved at Celtic park. Rangers fly the union jack, they sing God Save the Queen many times in the matches and are 100% against scotland being independant from Britain

Archived