IGNORED

Gasheads On Our Site

Paul Cheesey

don't flatter yourself Garlicbreath the only one worth a mention on our site is SirColbyTit.. I think you were extremely close to unfunniest poster of the year and in my opinion you were the winner by a long shot just ahead Deadfred (who excluded himself from the forum before he had a conorary & Churchiill gaffer who I must say is the most ridiculous forum member on both forums..

:tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed: :tumbleweed:

Peski, you misguided and unfortunate person. I excluded myself as my work there was done. You lot needed reminding of Bristol City's superiority in this fair City of ours and once i had succeded in furnishing you lot with those reminders; better team, manager, chairman, stadium, future stadium, attendances, furure attendances, general set up etc etc, my attendance on your shoddy forum was no longer required. Once you start getting delusions of grandeur again i will be back to slot you lot back in place. Mind you, that nearly came sooner than i thought after you lot started comically talking of the play offs before your draw with the mighty Crewe. Tut tut.

Guest Red Nee Tot
So you used to go down the Gate ? I also despair when I hear of people like you that 'supported' one team, only to turn their back on them.

First of all you know sod all about me. When you say supported one team -- Let me tell you i used to go to both Ashton & Eastville in the sixties and supported both teams then. The only reason i turned my back on City is the arrogance shown by some of their fans in :-

We are bigger

We are better

Rovers will never be in the same division as City

We've won more things than Rovers

Our new ground will be better than Rovers

And to cop it all I heard a guy state last week " City have more hooligans than Rovers " Well if thats something to be proud of i want nothing to do with it.

First of all you know sod all about me. When you say supported one team -- Let me tell you i used to go to both Ashton & Eastville in the sixties and supported both teams then. The only reason i turned my back on City is the arrogance shown by some of their fans in :-

We are bigger We are

We are better [/b]We are

Rovers will never be in the same division as City They aren't

We've won more things than Rovers We have

Our new ground will be better than Rovers It will

And to cop it all I heard a guy state last week " City have more hooligans than Rovers " Well if thats something to be proud of i want nothing to do with it.

I think you're mistaking arrogance with the truth?!

We are bigger

We are better

Rovers will never be in the same division as City

We've won more things than Rovers

Our new ground will be better than Rovers

All facts, if you can't deal with that you're rather precious.

"When in the dark days of the eighties when we cvould barely win the toss at the start let alone the match how many on here thought 'sod it I'll trot over to the darkside'? Same thing with them".

I am afraid you must be overdosing on something Unc (but I often think that) - the thought that anyone on here could ever, in any circumstance, think of visiting the gas-side makes me feel quite ill :angry:

(just watching AaB v Man City - so funny!!)

Guest Pepsi
Peski, you misguided and unfortunate person. I excluded myself as my work there was done. You lot needed reminding of Bristol City's superiority in this fair City of ours and once i had succeded in furnishing you lot with those reminders; better team, manager, chairman, stadium, future stadium, attendances, furure attendances, general set up etc etc, my attendance on your shoddy forum was no longer required. Once you start getting delusions of grandeur again i will be back to slot you lot back in place. Mind you, that nearly came sooner than i thought after you lot started comically talking of the play offs before your draw with the mighty Crewe. Tut tut.

don't you ever go on Fred??? Dear oh dear! Its like some sort of special "repeatathon" when you start ranting...

You may think I am unfortunate & extremely misguided but "I am not" deluded enough to think I came, saw and took the p**s on your local rival's forum which unfortunately you are.

As for you "furnishing us lot" did you polish yourself off at the thought of this deadfred???? methinks you most probbly did.. :noexpression:

Guest Pepsi
Well done Pepsi, you have finaly learnt to spell 'breath'....only took 2 years!

What word would you like to try to learn next?

How about the word "finally" to start then we can go on to something new. :D

silly

**** me lads - lets be honest about this. If the G*s weren't there then we'd have to invent them. I don't like them, but I've got plenty of mates that are G*s and the banter is brilliant.

Would you rather be arguing with Cheltenham, Yeovil, Swindle? It's all about the banter and I'm sure we've got just as many kn0bs that pop over there to wind them up as they do to us. I know who I'd rather have - lets enjoy, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day.

I do hate the ****ers though!

Guest churchill gaffer
After reading your post i now realise why i stopped going down to Ashton Gate to watch City. I don't know what is worse " The moaning " or the " Arrogance " of some of the City supporters especially on this forum.

I actually would like to see both Bristol teams promoted in the next couple of years -- say when both new grounds have been completed. Bristol could and should have at least one team in the Premier League and the other in the championship. So when i read posts like yours I despair.

Do you really think people worry about your support!

Grow up, and stop reading this site and get a life.

I read far, far worse things on the Gash site. But just laugh

Nobody is worried about your thoughts

I smell Gash!!!!! :disapointed2se:

Guest Red Nee Tot
**** me lads - lets be honest about this. If the G*s weren't there then we'd have to invent them. I don't like them, but I've got plenty of mates that are G*s and the banter is brilliant.

Would you rather be arguing with Cheltenham, Yeovil, Swindle? It's all about the banter and I'm sure we've got just as many kn0bs that pop over there to wind them up as they do to us. I know who I'd rather have - lets enjoy, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day.

I do hate the ****ers though!

At least you are being truthful -- Good post

Guest Red Nee Tot
Do you really think people worry about your support!

Grow up, and stop reading this site and get a life.

I read far, far worse things on the Gash site. But just laugh

Nobody is worried about your thoughts

I smell Gash!!!!! :disapointed2se:

In answer to your questions :-

1) Yes they do or they would'nt question / post about it

2) I can read what i like -- Free country isn't it. Also i do have a life.

3) Worse ???

4) Well if no one else is -- You sure are.

5) I suggest you clear out your nostrils then.

In answer to your questions :-

1) Yes they do or they would'nt question / post about it

2) I can read what i like -- Free country isn't it. Also i do have a life.

3) Worse ???

4) Well if no one else is -- You sure are.

5) I suggest you clear out your nostrils then.

Anybody thinking that this is boring.. your starting to turn this into a school boy playground fight...

don't you ever go on Fred??? Dear oh dear! Its like some sort of special "repeatathon" when you start ranting...

You may think I am unfortunate & extremely misguided but "I am not" deluded enough to think I came, saw and took the p**s on your local rival's forum which unfortunately you are.

As for you "furnishing us lot" did you polish yourself off at the thought of this deadfred???? methinks you most probbly did.. :noexpression:

I had you lot tied up in knots over on your inferior forum. After all, nobody but nobody could come up with a valid argument to the facts that i presented to you lot. But then it is rather hard for any poor little gashead to argue with our superiority, past and present, so i understand why it was impossible for you.

I would rather you didn't try and get sexual with me Peski. For the purposes of clarity i DO NOT fancy you, so please don't let your next move be to crack on to me. I hope i have made myself clear to you.

Guest Pepsi
I had you lot tied up in knots over on your inferior forum. After all, nobody but nobody could come up with a valid argument to the facts that i presented to you lot. But then it is rather hard for any poor little gashead to argue with our superiority, past and present, so i understand why it was impossible for you.

I would rather you didn't try and get sexual with me Peski. For the purposes of clarity i DO NOT fancy you, so please don't let your next move be to crack on to me. I hope i have made myself clear to you.

Thats fair enough DeadFred but why??? :dunno:

Have you already got a boyfriend, or is it cus I is Gas :D

Archived