IGNORED

Basso Chant

Smokey

Pretty sure he writes John 3:16

Which,m if my memory serves me correctly is:

And go so loved the world be begot his one and only son. And whoever shall believeth in him shall not perish but shall have everlasting life.

Now, doesn't actually mention that Jesus of Nazareth fella

Maybe Basso is the messiah, maybe he's a very naughty boy?

(who didn't see McCormack coming so tried to put his hand on top the ball to bless it, rather then just whack it out of play?)

The song actually goes like this:

"Basso, Basso, Adriano Basso,

he broke his finger he's great

and he saves down the gate

and his name is ady Basso....

Basso, Basso, Adriano Basso..."

But seems like the verse has never caught on for the majority.

Still, good song for a good keeper

To be honest LSN, I go in the EE and regularly hear someone on the megaphone singing on his own to the Ady Basso chant but that is the first time I have actually heard / seen the words!

Maybe it's because the 'Basso Basso Adriano Basso' bit starts again.

To be honest LSN, I go in the EE and regularly hear someone on the megaphone singing on his own to the Ady Basso chant but that is the first time I have actually heard / seen the words!

Maybe it's because the 'Basso Basso Adriano Basso' bit starts again.

its understandable. When you only have a couple of dozen people singing the words, but the rest of the east end carrying on with the "adriano basso" bit, you arent likely to hear the words.

Now you know, you don't have any excuses ;) spread the words!

Guest MaloneFM
my dads mate gets signed gear off the squad for charity, football club raffles etc.... and when bass signs his name he puts a quote from the bible underneath which i thought was pretty funny

The thing is chummy he's serious. Deadly serious.

Next home game, at the start of the match and the start of the second half, watch Bradley Orr. He's born again as well. All this 'believe' and pointing at the sky stuff doesn't mean believe we are going to win. He is asking the lord for a good game. The penalty against Watford last season at the Gate, he said the lord told him which way to dive. When we got promoted he had a t shirt on with 'I BELONG TO JESUS' written on it. Which probably pissed of sir Steve who thought he was under contract to him.

You didn't realize that did you?

Archived