IGNORED

Season Tickets

CotswoldRed

Anyone know when the next phase of tickets will be announced?

i imagine that will be announced after they know exactly what division we are in. if we don't go up, which appears the most likely, ive got a feeling they will offer another chance for people to renew at reduced price. if we do go up they will hike it right up.

anyone know how many were sold at the early bird prices??

ive got a feeling that if we are not in the prem we will be short of last season figure by at least a couple of thousand. which is understandable given that many were bought in the hope of the Premier League and also due to the current economic climate.

I thought SL wasn't keen on a specific hike in overall price purely because of gaining entry to the Prem.

I'm sure I've heard him say before that by virtue of achieving promotion we will be playing 19 home games instead of 23, so the price per match would go up implicitly anyway (so no obvious need to create a Prem price).

I thought SL wasn't keen on a specific hike in overall price purely because of gaining entry to the Prem.

I'm sure I've heard him say before that by virtue of achieving promotion we will be playing 19 home games instead of 23, so the price per match would go up implicitly anyway (so no obvious need to create a Prem price).

although it would be unfair on non-season ticket holders who do make plenty of games part of me would hope Sl would look to hie the price to take advantage of the johnny come latelys who would swarm the club for ST's having barely been to AG for the last few years.

• Admin
What about the ones that could not afford them early that have been going for years?

I assume that the Direct Debit scheme will be in place again this year? As I have booked way to many holidays to pay it off in one lump sum... Opps.

It was available for the "Early bird" selling phase

Archived