IGNORED

Wise Words Re Gary Johnson In The Excellent

cheshire_red

I don't agree with all the "remember where we were two years ago"

If we keep thinking like that we will soon be back there

Its all about "where we want to be" not "where we were"

Besdies I remember when we were in the top league anyway

Agreed. Should Wigan remember where they were? Or Chelsea for that matter before the millions rolled in? Pointless statement.

Carle was immense in the last 6 games or so, easily our best player...immense against sheff u and palace away. Ran the midfield in the away leg.

Absolutely. Its a shame it didn't work out. Aside from being a complete ****, Carle had the makings of a very good player for us.

I don't agree with all the "remember where we were two years ago"

If we keep thinking like that we will soon be back there

Its all about "where we want to be" not "where we were"

Besdies I remember when we were in the top league anyway

I think it's important not to think about where we were all the time, but it is important to have it at the back of your mind in my opinion, because it helps you appreciate the good times. You have to remember the poorer times to fully appreciate the better ones, otherwise people in general start to get cocky and expect success to arrive on a plate, and that's not the way things happen!

Carle was immense in the last 6 games or so, easily our best player...immense against sheff u and palace away. Ran the midfield in the away leg.

He was immense and was starting to show star quality, but he was also starting to p1ss off the rest of the dressing room with his attitude from whats come out since he left, so unless he was prepared to do the work of ten others this season he really had to go to retain the soild dressing room we had and still have.

Archived