IGNORED

Our Current League Ateendance * *

Ian M

• Admin

The cumulative attendance for our last 3 (ordinary*) League fixtures at Ashton Gate is the best since Fenruary/March 1980 when 3 games against Everton, Crystal Palace & Liverpool attracted 58,253 people. Our 3 match total for Plymouth, QPR & Brighton was 55,174.

So, that's little over 3,000 less despite competing against less attractive opposition, in a much lower capacity stadium (the Liverpool game attracted over 27,000), 2 divisions lower and in a time where there are more entertainment options available. Give yourselves a huge slap on the back ;)

*68,836 people attended 3 games in May 1988 but this included 2 play-off home legs with over 25,000 attending each game.

* *yes, I know I'm sad, thanks anyway :sub:

* *yes, I know I'm sad, thanks anyway  :angry:

Don't worry Madger you are not the only sad one who likes these kind of stats :sub:;)

Also, just say we get 18,500 against Blackpool on saturday the seasons average will be 12853 thats the best average for a season since 1991 ( http://www.european-football-statistics.co...tnclub/bric.htm ) and before that the best average was back in 1980 with 18932

Just imagine next season we would get an average of around 15,000 but you never know if we are pushing for a play off place we could get more than 18,000 per game

Archived