IGNORED

City Sms Alerts

Riaz

A question for those who have the City SMS alerts.........

Are they worth it - is it expensive?

I thinking of getting the text alerts for saturday (for updates on hillsborough), But could I un-subscribe after??

I thinking of getting the text alerts for saturday (for updates on hillsborough), But could I un-subscribe after??

Yep, you can sign-up for the service from, say Friday night. You'll receive all alerts on Saturday, 25p per message, then simply unsubscribe on the night time (if you wish to, you may want to stay subscribed, it's a top service :sub: )

Enjoy, if you do. To sign-up text CLUB BRISC ON to 88442. To unsubscribe text CLUB BRISC OFF to 88442.

Cheers,

Adam

is the txt to aply free because i have run out of cred and cant get none til sat mornin before the game

No, it should cost the price of your usual message (have. 12p I believe).

Cheers,

Adam

Yep, you can sign-up for the service from, say Friday night. You'll receive all alerts on Saturday, 25p per message, then simply unsubscribe on the night time (if you wish to, you may want to stay subscribed, it's a top service :dunno: )

Enjoy, if you do. To sign-up text CLUB BRISC ON to 88442. To unsubscribe text CLUB BRISC OFF to 88442.

Cheers,

Adam

Ive tried to subscribe but it wont work - does it not work with 3 mobiles??

It will hardly be worth it - all those around you will know soon enough. You will here all the txts coming in anyway. :city:

It will hardly be worth it - all those around you will know soon enough. You will here all the txts coming in anyway. :city:
You say that but someone said that QPR were 1-0 down in the first half which was b@llocks

Archived